Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 10-27-2023, 07:07 PM   #1
Sasukeanime91

Drives: Chevy Camaro 2SS 1LE
Blank Odometer reading?

Been enjoying the ride before the cold season officially kicks in NY, but the strangest thing has just happened. My odometer reading is all the sudden showing ----- for mileage. I noticed this happen yesterday I turned my baby on and I noticed it didn't have a mileage reading. It has not come back today when I drove to work. On the Chevy connect app it shows the mileage and it went up on my drive to work but not on the vehicle itself...
Attached Images

Sasukeanime91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 07:59 PM   #2
Sasukeanime91

Guessing this isn't something normal? She's going into service Tuesday hopefully they can figure out what's going on...
Old 10-29-2023, 08:34 PM   #3
CalgaryZL1

Drives: 2020 Chevy Camaro ZL1
sorry but the only thing I can think of is disconnecting your battery for five or 10 minutes and see if that does anything to reset the computer
CalgaryZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 09:18 PM   #4
Sasukeanime91

Update incase it happens to anyone, I tried to disco the battery but that didn't work. Dreaded bringing it into the dealership, turns out they had to change the entire cockpit display. Its working fine now but of course now their is a buzzing or rattling sound coming from right over the steering wheel.
Old 11-10-2023, 09:24 PM   #5
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukeanime91 View Post
Update incase it happens to anyone, I tried to disco the battery but that didn't work. Dreaded bringing it into the dealership, turns out they had to change the entire cockpit display. Its working fine now but of course now their is a buzzing or rattling sound coming from right over the steering wheel.
I hate dealers...

Sorry you are going through this...
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 12:31 AM   #6
RollyM

Drives: 2023 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukeanime91 View Post
Ugh! Mine just started doing the same thing tonight.