Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro 1LE

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 08-21-2017, 11:35 AM   #1
Alpha1BC

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE
PDR - Random No SD Card Inserted

TL;DR - If your PDR starts saying no SD card is detected for no reason and you confirmed the card still works, try unhooking the battery for 15 seconds.

The long version - I was at a track day last week and using the PDR system. Everything was fine, recorded my first session and watched a little when I pulled off the track and then shut the car off. Friend of mine wants to watch, so I turn the car back on and now the system says "No SD Card Inserted." I thought maybe the card had failed, but I could still read everything from the first session when I put the card in my laptop. Tried a bunch of key cycles and remeved/inserted the card multiple times to no avail. After my second session, I pulled the SD card and disconnected the negative side of the battery for about 15 seconds to fully reset everything. Hooking the battery back up, turning the ACC power on, and then installing the SD card after the radio was up and running seemed to do the trick and I was able to record the rest of the day without further issue.

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but wanted to post in case anyone else runs into the issue and looks through the forum for a solution.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:43 PM   #2
Ryephile
Hot Dog

Drives: '17 1SS 1LE
I've only had this error pop up once, and I just removed and reinserted the SD card and it was good.