Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics

Bigwormgraphix

Old 06-02-2017, 06:36 PM   #71
Dfelux

Drives: 2016 SS Hyper Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by crankaholic View Post
Just curious, why would you need to switch modes constantly..? It is annoying that the car doesn't start in track mode, but it's two button presses away.

The biggest issue I have with the car is that there are no dedicated buttons for suspension, steering and exhaust modes The TC and mode buttons could have been made half as wide and three buttons to cycle through modes of the individual components could have been placed there. I'm almost tempted to figure out the signals being sent by the touchscreen and wiring up something that would replicate them.
Well I actually switch modes probably 6 times a day driving to and from work. From county roads to highways to farm to market roads I pretty much drive them everyday (gotta take the fun way right!). The main reason I went for MRC was the softer ride, so when I'm not cornering, I'm wanting that soft ride. With all the different road conditions, it sure comes inn handy. But the idea to control the options in tandem while leaving the throttle map on track would definitely be nice
Dfelux is offline   Reply With Quote