Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 02-19-2010, 07:54 AM   #1
68blk/yel396

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS
Houston Camaro Club February Meeting - Saturday the 20th

The regular scheduled HTCC Monthly Meeting will be conducted this Saturday February 20th. We will be discussing all the exciting events that are in the works like the Chevy EXPO on March 20 and 21, and in April, the 1st annual Camaro5Fest and our biggest event of the year....the Camaro Car Show on Kemah Boardwalk !! We will also talk about other activities that are being planned, so come out and get involved, and have some fun! For more info, keep checking this forum.

New Location Address:
La Quinta Inn & Suites
Houston Galleria Area
1625 West Loop South
Houston, TX 77027
Phone: 713-355-3440
When: February 20th, 2010
Time: 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.

AS mentioned at our last meeting, bring any can goods and non-perishable food products to the meeting that will be collected and donated to a worthy cause.

I will have a new batch of HTCC T-Shirts in both guy and gal styles.

And bring your checkbooks so those who wish to join the HTCC can join in and receive 2 HTCC T-shirts. Also, to the EXPO group, your application fee of $50.00 is due on Saturday as well.

And as usual, we will be heading to a local restaurant for some good Camaro commaraderie. Let me know if you will be joining in as the group grows, reservations become more important, especially on Saturday evening. Any other dinner recommendations are appreciated...........Tie Fightr throws out Yia Yia Mary's. Let me know.

See all Saturday evening !!
Old 02-19-2010, 11:56 PM   #2
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com

Drives: Camaro LSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68blk/yel396 View Post
The regular scheduled HTCC Monthly Meeting will be conducted this Saturday February 20th...
I'll be there with my two boys. See you tomorrow night.
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:36 AM   #3
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
you KNOW I will be there.........come on Houston, come on down and join in......we have a lot of things in they works!
Old 02-20-2010, 09:17 AM   #4
C4
ERNEST

Drives: 2012CAMARO 1LT RS CONVERTIBLE
we want to thank you for coming down last night and in helping us making LEGEND surprise party a success.

please let us know if you all have any special event coming up. so that we can make it up there and show our support as well.

THANKS GUYS.
C4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:47 AM   #5
68blk/yel396

Houston Support for the "LEGEND"

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4 View Post
we want to thank you for coming down last night and in helping us making LEGEND surprise party a success.

please let us know if you all have any special event coming up. so that we can make it up there and show our support as well.

THANKS GUYS.
Ernest,

Thank you for organizing a grand event for such a special person in the Camaro Brother/Sister Hood and allowing DaHose and his wonderful girls and myself to partake. I am meeting so many GREAT Camaro people as I travel around to different functions in the state !!! Can't hardly wait for the C5Fest.

We do have a couple of events planned, the 1st takes place on March 20th and 21st. This is the Corvette/Chevy EXPO. I attach a brochure for everyone's viewing. And guess what.............the CAMARO will be the "Centerfold" of the car show. So far our club will have 14 member cars on display. Included in the mix are 2 HPE and 2 Fastlane member modded cars.

We would welcome Camaros from SA, Austin, and the area to participate as extensions of our club. I am the chairperson for this event so let me hear from you if anyone is interested in showing. One difficulty for cars coming from a long distance is that they need to be brought to the George R. Brown Convention center on Friday the 19th and picked up on Sunday the 21st at the end of the show. Perhaps you guys could Caravan and simply attend the Show. Heck, you could have a separate show in the parking lot with all the HOT Camaros you have in your area.

The 2nd event, the biggest of the year, is the Kemah Camaro Car Show. This event takes place in April on the Sunday following the C5Fest. I attach a brochure for your viewing. I am sure we could make space for a group of Camaros from your area. This is a single day event and lends itself better for distance participants. Let us know if anyone is interested in showing, or simply attending a great Camaro Car show for a GREAT cause.......KIDZ Harbor Children Shelter.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf a_CorChevExpo.pdf (281.9 KB, 109 views)
File Type: pdf Kemah Flyer 2010R4.pdf (711.8 KB, 156 views)
Old 02-20-2010, 12:08 PM   #6
C4
ERNEST

Drives: 2012CAMARO 1LT RS CONVERTIBLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68blk/yel396 View Post
Ernest,

Thank you for organizing a grand event for such a special person in the Camaro Brother/Sister Hood and allowing DaHose and his wonderful girls and myself to partake. I am meeting so many GREAT Camaro people as I travel around to different functions in the state !!! Can't hardly wait for the C5Fest.

We do have a couple of events planned, the 1st takes place on March 20th and 21st. This is the Corvette/Chevy EXPO. I attach a brochure for everyone's viewing. And guess what.............the CAMARO will be the "Centerfold" of the car show. So far our club will have 14 member cars on display. Included in the mix are 2 HPE and 2 Fastlane member modded cars.

We would welcome Camaros from SA, Austin, and the area to participate as extensions of our club. I am the chairperson for this event so let me hear from you if anyone is interested in showing. One difficulty for cars coming from a long distance is that they need to be brought to the George R. Brown Convention center on Friday the 19th and picked up on Sunday the 21st at the end of the show. Perhaps you guys could Caravan and simply attend the Show. Heck, you could have a separate show in the parking lot with all the HOT Camaros you have in your area.

The 2nd event, the biggest of the year, is the Kemah Camaro Car Show. This event takes place in April on the Sunday following the C5Fest. I attach a brochure for your viewing. I am sure we could make space for a group of Camaros from your area. This is a single day event and lends itself better for distance participants. Let us know if anyone is interested in showing, or simply attending a great Camaro Car show for a GREAT cause.......KIDZ Harbor Children Shelter.

Once again thank you for coming down.

I will print copies of these events and talk about this at
next fridays meeting. Im sure we will get a couple of us
up there to show our support.

Our doors always open and come on down when ever
you all want to. Every friday we are there. I guess you
can call us CAMARO CRAZY....LOL.
C4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:11 PM   #7
68blk/yel396

Ernest Is Da Man

COOL !!!
Old 02-20-2010, 03:43 PM   #8
68blk/yel396

Houston Camaro Club February Meeting - Saturday the 20th

REMINDER

The regular scheduled HTCC Monthly Meeting will be conducted this Saturday February 20th. We will be discussing all the exciting events that are in the works like the Chevy EXPO on March 20 and 21, and in April, the 1st annual Camaro5Fest and our biggest event of the year....the Camaro Car Show on Kemah Boardwalk !! We will also talk about other activities that are being planned, so come out and get involved, and have some fun! For more info, keep checking this forum.

New Location Address:
La Quinta Inn & Suites
Houston Galleria Area
1625 West Loop South
Houston, TX 77027
Phone: 713-355-3440
When: February 20th, 2010
Time: 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.

AS mentioned at our last meeting, bring any can goods and non-perishable food products to the meeting that will be collected and donated to a worthy cause.

I will have a new batch of HTCC T-Shirts in both guy and gal styles.

And bring your checkbooks so those who wish to join the HTCC can join in and receive 2 HTCC T-shirts. Also, to the EXPO group, your application fee of $50.00 is due on Saturday as well.

And as usual, we will be heading to a local restaurant for some good Camaro commaraderie. Let me know if you will be joining in as the group grows, reservations become more important, especially on Saturday evening. We will try out Yia Yia Mary's on the recommendation of Tie Fightr. We now have reservations at 8:30 PM !!!

See everyone in a few hours !!