Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Thread Closed

Old 10-21-2019, 07:09 AM   #15
MiamiBlueCamaro

Drives: Gen 6 Camaro RS
Don't worry we are in Mexico!
Attached Images

Old 10-21-2019, 07:43 AM   #16
95 imp
Dumb Ass Deluxe

Drives: A Tricked Out Mountain Bike
Quote:
Originally Posted by caSStro18 View Post
I’m sorry if I offended you and your support for illegal street racing, but when those idiots are on the same streets as me and my family are it IS my business!
Ya, busy bodies that have to tell people what to do offend me. THAT is what's wrong with this country. And, I'm disappointed that YOU were on that street and didn't even wave hi on the video. At least tell us what car you where in...

Quote:
Maybe you should start thinking more about other people and less of yourself maybe YOU’LL be happier!
Typical.... Judge much? Oh, the answer for is clearly.... YES!

Quote:
And by the way, how many people do you know who were seriously injured or killed by people driving like this? None I assume. Trust me, you’ll change your tune on the matter if you EVER have to lay flowers on the grave of someone you love who was killed by a senseless “race” that proved NOTHING!
About the same number that were killed in other auto accidents. Or, by doctors who screwed up, or any other preventable death.

Quote:
If you have something to prove...take it to a track. Maybe you and your “tricked out mountain bike” can do some roll racing with some other “dumb ass deluxe”. Seriously...grow up!
Ahhh, the old "I can't make a valid argument, so I'll attack personally" trick.

Here is the point, they hurt no one. They came close to hurting no one. Not even remotely close.

If, and when, they ever do I will agree with you 100%. Until then, mind your own business.

Maybe if more people did, in ALL aspects, our country would be a better place.
Old 10-21-2019, 02:49 PM   #17
RobbyBeefcake87

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Racing

Quote:
Haha! “Race”. Stepping hard on the gas pedal and going in a straight line without having to stage your car, control the launch, react to lights, etc. Yeah...honk, honk, honk, gooooooo!!! Whatever.
I hope you don't drive an automatic talking crap about roll racing and just mashing the gas in a straight line lol
2018 Camaro SS 1LE - GM cai, black bowties, suede knee bolsters, 1le plate frame, black fuel door, dark tails + 3rd brake light, euro side markers + led's, GM all weather floor mats, velossatech big mouth, GM strut brace.
2017 Corvette Grandsport (sold) - untouched.
2006 GTO (sold) - iat relocation, air box mod, monero side marker lights.
Old 10-21-2019, 03:34 PM   #18
ArmanSS

Drives: '18 Camaro 2SS VERT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaqwert6 View Post
Says right in the video that the 18' is NOT stock. And the 19' sounds like a V6 on the inside so, it's clearly bone stock. lol
That’s just the pissed off kid that doesn’t want to own up to losing to an older generation. He is speculating. It is not his car.
Old 10-21-2019, 04:20 PM   #19
orange devil
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 SS 2019 mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmanSS View Post
That’s just the pissed off kid that doesn’t want to own up to losing to an older generation. He is speculating. It is not his car.
My 19 GT would have smoked both of them
Old 10-21-2019, 04:55 PM   #20
ArmanSS

Drives: '18 Camaro 2SS VERT
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange devil View Post
My 19 GT would have smoked both of them
I gotta ask, normally people are Camaro guys or mustang guys. What compelled you to buy both?
Old 10-21-2019, 05:51 PM   #21
Zaqwert6

Drives: 2SS
Quote:
How do you know? Clearly a large audible difference between the two. One is certainly stock and one not so much in some way.
Old 10-21-2019, 05:58 PM   #22
Zaqwert6

Drives: 2SS
Quote:
I gotta ask, normally people are Camaro guys or mustang guys. What compelled you to buy both?
My wife always preferred Mustangs, had one when she was younger. When we met she had a '15 GT that got totalled and replaced with a '16. I've always disliked Fords so after my '14 SRT8 challenger I wanted something different and went with 16' SS and now 19 SS.

After this, who knows.
Old 10-21-2019, 09:55 PM   #23
orange devil
Account Suspended

Quote:
The short answer... I'm a car enthusiast .I love and appreciate all the muscle cars.No need to be closed minded.. I laugh at people that put other makes and models cars or other same car but different years down just because of their insecurities. the Mustang is very important part of the Camaros history..they both have made each other a better car . It's definitely fun and enjoyable to work on both of these amazing cars I feel things are at a peak right now before they all go away. And we are forced to drive electric cars just try and enjoy the best life before they push the s*** on us.
Old 10-21-2019, 11:25 PM   #24
orange devil
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaqwert6 View Post
Says right in the video that the 18' is NOT stock. And the 19' sounds like a V6 on the inside so, it's clearly bone stock. lol
Yeah I noticed that too. that 19 seems pretty quiet probably was a V6.
Old 10-22-2019, 11:27 AM   #25
RobbyBeefcake87

Car love

Quote:
The short answer... I'm a car enthusiast .I love and appreciate all the muscle cars.No need to be closed minded.. I laugh at people that put other makes and models cars or other same car but different years down just because of their insecurities. the Mustang is very important part of the Camaros history..they both have made each other a better car . It's definitely fun and enjoyable to work on both of these amazing cars I feel things are at a peak right now before they all go away. And we are forced to drive electric cars just try and enjoy the best life before they push the s*** on us.
I love cars in general as well, not tied to one maker, I'm trying to convince my cousin to get a pp2 instead of a 1le so that we can compare them and have more fun when we're hooning around or at the track. Variety is more fun anyways..... plus this way I can gap him more easily lol.
2018 Camaro SS 1LE - GM cai, black bowties, suede knee bolsters, 1le plate frame, black fuel door, dark tails + 3rd brake light, euro side markers + led's, GM all weather floor mats, velossatech big mouth, GM strut brace.
Old 10-22-2019, 11:34 AM   #26
RobbyBeefcake87

Car love

Quote:
Obviously having your favorites and ribbing on each other's brand is part of car culture but I'm always on the American muscle bandwagon in general.
Old 10-23-2019, 08:41 AM   #27
RobbyBeefcake87

Cars

Quote:
Lol right ...fun stuff !! It a back a fourth game .working on them .. people ask me all the time which one do I like better.. because I'm always tinkering with both of them and stepping up the handling and performance to be better on each .Honestly like them the same, so I guess I'm doing something right.
There both great cars and the 1le and pp2 are set up so similar that the experience is as close as it can get between two different make cars.. I was actually thinking about getting a pp2 to go with the 1le but a truck is what I really need at the moment, too many cars lol
Old 10-23-2019, 11:58 AM   #28
Mighty Mouce
Banned

Drives: Camaro
Everyone knows the 2016-2018 are a lot faster than the 2019s.

Closed Thread