Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 01-09-2023, 07:24 AM   #15
Joshinator99

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis 2ss View Post
Yeah i have a room if he needs more time.

Thanks for the tips man! It helps alot
Old 01-13-2023, 08:36 PM   #16
WiggyB

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berto24 View Post
Hey guys I recently brought a P1SC procharger for my A8 2SS.
MODS: Speed Engineering 1 7/8 Headers
DSX FF kit
Full 3" from headers (cats removed) to stock NPP Muffler
Lt2 Intake Manifold
Rotofab CAI.
I dynoed 380 on pump gas and 405 with E50
Attachment 1117739
I want to achieve 650whp
I already ordered:
Snow Performance Water/Meth stage 2 Kit
LT4 injectors,HPFP and low side
I am contemplating to pulley down from the start to 3.5 and that should put me around 11psi with my mods and elevation.
Any inputs are appreciated.
Just got my car retuned and these are my final numbers on an e50 blend at 675whp. You seem to be going down the same road I went and its a very safe tune for me. I'm at 9psi of boost also so if you are shooting for 11 you may end up around 700whp if not more.
Attached Images

Old 01-13-2023, 08:47 PM   #17
Berto24

Drives: Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiggyB View Post
Just got my car retuned and these are my final numbers on an e50 blend at 675whp. You seem to be going down the same road I went and its a very safe tune for me. I'm at 9psi of boost also so if you are shooting for 11 you may end up around 700whp if not more.
Very nice!
how does it feel now with the new power and what pulley are you using?
Berto24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 09:07 PM   #18
WiggyB

Quote:
Very nice!
how does it feel now with the new power and what pulley are you using?
I'm actually running a 3.5 pully. It feels awesome driving it I like the way the PC puts the boost down. The build up you can feel it continuing to pull and when that green light comes on you can feel the added power (when the meth starts spraying). I honestly have no complaints as this level for me is very tame. Like you I'm not racing the car or anything like that just want that rush when I feel like having a little fun.
Old 01-13-2023, 10:59 PM   #19
Sillysspeed

Drives: 98 Camaro
WiggyB that’s some good numbers. I have the stock 4” Procharger pulley. After reading you have 3.5” and making 9psi I’m thinking I’m gonna make like 6psi
Sillysspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 04:15 PM   #20
Berto24

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiggyB View Post
I'm actually running a 3.5 pully. It feels awesome driving it I like the way the PC puts the boost down. The build up you can feel it continuing to pull and when that green light comes on you can feel the added power (when the meth starts spraying). I honestly have no complaints as this level for me is very tame. Like you I'm not racing the car or anything like that just want that rush when I feel like having a little fun.
Man I hear you! And looking at your graph you have an awesome mid range, probably because the small pulley its building boost faster. Did you felt that difference between the large and small pulleys? And another thing on your sig I see you have a Lt2 manifold, how did you make it fit with the LT4 HPFP? I was under the impression that is practically impossible

Last edited by Berto24; 01-29-2023 at 04:34 PM.
Old 01-29-2023, 04:31 PM   #21
Berto24

Stuff is finally getting here, but still waiting for the procharger
Attached Images

Old 01-30-2023, 04:59 PM   #22
WiggyB

Quote:
Man I hear you! And looking at your graph you have an awesome mid range, probably because the small pulley its building boost faster. Did you felt that difference between the large and small pulleys? And another thing on your sig I see you have a Lt2 manifold, how did you make it fit with the LT4 HPFP? I was under the impression that is practically impossible
1st..... you are right about the fitment and I had to use these spacers for it to work. Keep in mind you will need to get longer bolts because the ones supplied will not be long enough. (Thanks Kerry......)
https://fiinterchillers.com/product/...spacer-plates/

As far as the power yes I can feel the difference and it does start to kick up a little earlier to me. The tuner even went as far as using the meth mainly for cooling and not extra fueling. Loving the response now and for me where I'm at now I don't need anymore. Let me also add that I have the factory box setup so I'm losing a few ponies with that filter.

Last edited by WiggyB; 01-31-2023 at 05:55 PM.
WiggyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 06:21 PM   #23
Kerry

Drives: 2019 2SS Camaro
You are so welcome. Glad it all worked out for you and thats some impressive numbers and I know u can feel it beings I have close to the same thing just running more boost. Tip in gets really good at that level as well.
Kerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 05:40 PM   #24
Berto24

For all you procharger guys what was the wait time for your pprocharger? I have waited for almost 2 months now.
Old 02-27-2023, 07:40 PM   #25
JP374

Drives: 21 Lt1
Quote:
For all you procharger guys what was the wait time for your pprocharger? I have waited for almost 2 months now.
Mine was about 2 months too. You can call PC service they are awesome, they can give you an update.

I started out with lt4 fuel components and dsx pump, I have the p1x and made 614whp on e35. My fuel system was tapped out. That was with 3.9 pulley. Car ran awesome but I went down the rabbit hole lol. I ended up going with the fore fuel system, lpe big bore pump, +30 FIC injectors with 38% cam, forged bottom and now making 893whp on e60 and tapped out on fuel, actually out of injector. So if I can give any advice think about end goals, buy once and be done lol. If I was doing it again now, I’d buy the Toohighpsi port kit and be done.

Good luck with the build. Lots of great guys with great advice on here.
JP374 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 07:11 PM   #26
Berto24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP374 View Post
Mine was about 2 months too. You can call PC service they are awesome, they can give you an update.

I started out with lt4 fuel components and dsx pump, I have the p1x and made 614whp on e35. My fuel system was tapped out. That was with 3.9 pulley. Car ran awesome but I went down the rabbit hole lol. I ended up going with the fore fuel system, lpe big bore pump, +30 FIC injectors with 38% cam, forged bottom and now making 893whp on e60 and tapped out on fuel, actually out of injector. So if I can give any advice think about end goals, buy once and be done lol. If I was doing it again now, I’d buy the Toohighpsi port kit and be done.

Good luck with the build. Lots of great guys with great advice on here.
The thing is I ordered it through Texas Speed Performance, and to tell you the thruth I am highly dissapointed. They waited a whole month to process my order and that was after I asked about status on the order. I contacted procharger but there is not much they can do since the order was made through Texas Speed.

On another note I am already falling through the rabbit hole myself, is hard not to do.
Old 02-28-2023, 07:36 PM   #27
JP374

Drives: 21 Lt1
Quote:
The thing is I ordered it through Texas Speed Performance, and to tell you the thruth I am highly dissapointed. They waited a whole month to process my order and that was after I asked about status on the order. I contacted procharger but there is not much they can do since the order was made through Texas Speed.

On another note I am already falling through the rabbit hole myself, is hard not to do.
Yikes!! I ordered mine through SMG and PC was still able to give me updates etc.

Yea it’s easy to fall into for sure Hahaa
JP374 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 08:44 PM   #28
Berto24

While I wait for the Procharger I went ahead and started the wiring for the meth kit, installed the LT4 HPFP and LT4 injectors
Attached Images