Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 08-11-2023, 10:33 AM   #1
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
The 2024 Constraints and Order System Updates Thread

There are a lot of 2024 threads so I thought I'd make one thread for everyone to visit for production constraints and order system updates. I'll update this thread as I get information from GM.

THIS IS NOT AN ORDER NUMBER UPDATE THREAD. Dealers no longer have the ability to see other dealers orders.

Here's what I have today for the August consensus and production update.

Bad news if you were looking for a 1LT, 2LT, 3LT, 2SS or Z4B allocation to be built in August. I would not be surprised if most of these trims get pushed out, possibly into September.
Attached Images

Last edited by GearheadSS; 08-11-2023 at 11:19 AM.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 11:10 AM   #2
BuckeyeGuy

Drives: Order placed for a 2024 LT1
You are a god. Thank you sir!
Old 08-11-2023, 11:22 AM   #3
Mike818

Drives: 5.0 Fox, Lancer Evos (8,X),23 ZLE?
Thanks for posting this.

I haven't heard a peep from the dealers I am working with about the ZLE unavailability, so I really appreciate the info your providing us.
Mike818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 11:32 AM   #4
Tbone98

Drives: 2023 Sierra AT4, 2024 Camaro 2SS
I literally told you this was happening on Tuesday and you brushed it off as “TPW always move in a launch”. This is the crap I was referring to. I just couldn’t say what it was publically
Tbone98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 11:44 AM   #5
Nepenthe

Drives: '24 3LT V6 M6 NPP Recaro Yellow
Thanks for posting!

Quote:
Bad news if you were looking for a 1LT, 2LT, 3LT, 2SS or Z4B allocation to be built in August. I would not be surprised if most of these trims get pushed out, possibly into September.
I'm hoping this door trim issue is what's holding up any news on my 3LT V6 Manual. I'm not really in any hurry for the car to be built, although assurances that it eventually can / will be built would be welcome. But then there's that looming UAW strike...
Nepenthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 11:44 AM   #6
GearheadSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbone98 View Post
I literally told you this was happening on Tuesday and you brushed it off as “TPW always move in a launch”. This is the crap I was referring to. I just couldn’t say what it was publically
Good for you bro. I'm just used to seeing TPW and color constraints EVERY EFFING YEAR ON EVER EFFING MODEL. Go pat yourself on the back in another thread. FFS dude.
Old 08-11-2023, 11:53 AM   #7
Tbone98

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
Good for you bro. I'm just used to seeing TPW and color constraints EVERY EFFING YEAR ON EVER EFFING MODEL. Go pat yourself on the back in another thread. FFS dude.
Not a pat on the back at all. And not a I told you so
Maybe try not being a DB when someone has info but you think is wrong bc of your prior experiences.
Old 08-11-2023, 12:00 PM   #8
GearheadSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbone98 View Post
Not a pat on the back at all. And not a I told you so
Maybe try not being a DB when someone has info but you think is wrong bc of your prior experiences.

I said that it's normal to see delays like this. You didn't post a reason for a delay, you just made a bunch of panicked posts about CEs getting delayed. That's not helping anyone if you're not showing anyone facts. We've had enough of supposed factual information from guys like Lethal Garage.

You're a brand new member so why would anyone put stock in some noob saying they know why delays are happening but that they can't say why. Screw that. You need to show where this information is coming from if you want anyone to believe you.

fwiw, I'm posting everything I know because GM isn't doing any of the Camaro faithful any favors for 2024.
Old 08-11-2023, 12:29 PM   #9
Gen6fan

Drives: 2020 Camaro SS 1LE
If I'm reading this right, if I want a 2024 ZL1 1LE with a 6pd it's not happening. I was hoping to see what they would look like in the two new colors to make a decision.

There's like a total of 12 2023 ZL1 1LE on Chevy's inventory page and they'll ALL A10's. Is it possible there are still some 23 6pd's yet to leave the plant to be in transit to dealerships?

I think I'm screwed Lol.

Appreciate the info you been providing GearheadSS.

(Long time member here, could not recover my old account info)
Gen6fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 12:31 PM   #10
Iconic
Miller Time Wisconsin

Drives: '24 VOM 1SS 1LE M6. 1 of 4
Thanks for posting, Gearhead. Luckily 1SS 1LE are not on constraint.
Old 08-11-2023, 12:34 PM   #11
Tbone98

Quote:
I said that it's normal to see delays like this. You didn't post a reason for a delay, you just made a bunch of panicked posts about CEs getting delayed. That's not helping anyone if you're not showing anyone facts. We've had enough of supposed factual information from guys like Lethal Garage.

You're a brand new member so why would anyone put stock in some noob saying they know why delays are happening but that they can't say why. Screw that. You need to show where this information is coming from if you want anyone to believe you.

fwiw, I'm posting everything I know because GM isn't doing any of the Camaro faithful any favors for 2024.
Look, I appreciate the information being posted. And I understand that I am new. So I’ll tell you now I. The way of responding to your last sentence. I fully agree that WE have done a horrible job on this launch for the public. And WE need to keep the consumer more up to date. And keep in mind, I am also a consumer waiting in agony, but I am also in WE category where the cannot say certain things until certain times
Hope that clarifies
Old 08-11-2023, 01:05 PM   #12
CTRifecta

Drives: 2SS 1LE
This is super helpful, thanks gearhead for starting this thread!

As a 2SS 1LE order, this helps me understand timing better, and helps avoid me pestering my dealership for no reason right now. Seems like I just need to sit tight until the door interior trim issue is resolved.
Vehicle Built (per chevy chat bot) - 10/10/23
Window sticker available online - 11/4/23
Arrived at dealership - 11/10/23
CTRifecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 01:13 PM   #13
Tbone98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen6fan View Post
If I'm reading this right, if I want a 2024 ZL1 1LE with a 6pd it's not happening. I was hoping to see what they would look like in the two new colors to make a decision.

There's like a total of 12 2023 ZL1 1LE on Chevy's inventory page and they'll ALL A10's. Is it possible there are still some 23 6pd's yet to leave the plant to be in transit to dealerships?

I think I'm screwed Lol.

Appreciate the info you been providing GearheadSS.

(Long time member here, could not recover my old account info)
I don’t know that this means entire production allocations, more of the restrictions they are facing in August. I am trying to get in touch on the floor for confirmation
Old 08-11-2023, 01:30 PM   #14
ItsChristianInHD

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2LT RS 3.6L
Quote:
There are a lot of 2024 threads so I thought I'd make one thread for everyone to visit for production constraints and order system updates. I'll update this thread as I get information from GM.

THIS IS NOT AN ORDER NUMBER UPDATE THREAD. Dealers no longer have the ability to see other dealers orders.

Here's what I have today for the August consensus and production update.

You are a blessing my dude. Thank you!

Of course the wheel I chose is on constraint but I’m not in a rush.