Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 05-13-2022, 10:26 AM   #15
Arogg
A legend in his own mind

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JEWLDSSRS View Post
lol, that's too funny!! Yea, that's what she will look like!! Folks at the show always compliment on the look. They have never seen a front lower grille like that. And the splitter I have IS a Z28 splitter I got from RPI.. And that too gets a lot of attention. So there ya have it sir, the look... DO IT!! lol....
Ill be honest, im just worried about the z28 splitter on these NY roads but I think im gonna pull the trigger and just keep it in the shed until I get the front end repainted. I just looked on RPIs site and see it comes prepainted which is awesome. I was thinking Carbon to match the new hood but im gonna go gloss black to match the rest of the GFX package

Color matched OEM GFX / VIS Carbon Fiber Hood (absolute trash quality and customer service ) / Heritage Grille / 5% Windows / 30% Windshield tint with 5% visor strip / Tinted Exterior Lights / Streetfighter LA Spoiler / Morimoto XB LED fogs / LED sidemarkers / Airaid CAI / Hurst Short Throw / TSP LT's / No cats / No resonator / Corsa Xtreme Catback / Trifecta Tune / Factory amp replaced / 2 JL Audio 12's in the trunk / MRR 228 Wheels / BMR Springs / Moog Endlinks / R1 Concepts Rotors & Pads
Arogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 03:48 PM   #16
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arogg View Post
Ill be honest, im just worried about the z28 splitter on these NY roads but I think im gonna pull the trigger and just keep it in the shed until I get the front end repainted. I just looked on RPIs site and see it comes prepainted which is awesome. I was thinking Carbon to match the new hood but im gonna go gloss black to match the rest of the GFX package
Yea, I gotta be careful as well with how low my Camaro sits. I go very slowly over speed bumps and have to turn slowly onto side roads where there is a rise in the rain gutter from where I'm at to the road I'm turning onto, but other than that she's good!! Oh, and pulling into parking spaces with parking blocks, I give them good leeway. lol. Mine is the Premium CF Hydro dipped finish, and I don't like it, should have gotten the regular weave pattern and it would have matched my spoiler better. The gloss black will look great! The first one I had was gloss black, gave it to a friend of mine when I got the new one. Here's a pic of the gloss black..

Name:  ruby 3.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  481.8 KB

Name:  ruby 4.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  390.0 KB

Old 06-03-2022, 02:25 PM   #17
morepowerjoe

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro l99
Quote:
Originally Posted by tartagliazl1 View Post
Just so you guys know I ordered a rear bumper that was called oem from those guys and it was not oem. One of the parking sensor holes was in backwards and I don't think that would come from the factory like that. And it came with a broken tab on the side where the bumper mounts to the quarter panel. Also I ordered it painted and it looked ok but had runs in the clear coat. I left a negative review on google and they still didn't care to help me address my problems.
DSS FX Forged Pistons, Eagle ESP L19 Forged Rods, ARP Head and Main Studs, TSP PRC 260 CNC Ported Heads milled .030, Cometic .040 Head Gaskets, GPI SS3 VVT Camshaft, GM Performance Racing Lifters, CHE Trunnions , Molly Pushrods, Melling 10355HV Oil Pump, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Fast LSXR Intake Manifold, Nick Williams 103 TB, TSP 1 7/8" Longtubes with 3" TSP Exhaust, ZL1 Fuel Pump, Mishimoto Radiator, Mishimoto Oil Cooler, Tru Cool 40k Tranny Cooler, 3600 Circle D Converter, Fluid Dynamics Balancer

Build Thread https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=609817
morepowerjoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 03:00 PM   #18
Arogg
A legend in his own mind

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by morepowerjoe View Post
Just so you guys know I ordered a rear bumper that was called oem from those guys and it was not oem. One of the parking sensor holes was in backwards and I don't think that would come from the factory like that. And it came with a broken tab on the side where the bumper mounts to the quarter panel. Also I ordered it painted and it looked ok but had runs in the clear coat. I left a negative review on google and they still didn't care to help me address my problems.
Yeah, after reading reviews of that site, i never looked at it again.

Color matched OEM GFX / VIS Carbon Fiber Hood (absolute trash quality and customer service ) / Heritage Grille / 5% Windows / 30% Windshield tint with 5% visor strip / Tinted Exterior Lights / Streetfighter LA Spoiler / Morimoto XB LED fogs / LED sidemarkers / Airaid CAI / Hurst Short Throw / TSP LT's / No cats / No resonator / Corsa Xtreme Catback / Trifecta Tune / Factory amp replaced / 2 JL Audio 12's in the trunk / MRR 228 Wheels / BMR Springs / Moog Endlinks / R1 Concepts Rotors & Pads
Arogg is offline   Reply With Quote