Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Nav, Radar, Electronics

Phastek Performance

Old 11-16-2021, 03:05 PM   #1
Fiyero88

Drives: 2018 Chevy Camaro 1LT
Does anyone know what this does?

Was digging under my dash to run power wires and found this USB port clipped onto the area where all the wiring harness's are by your left foot. I'm guessing programming for mylink or the cluster but I dunno. Also why bother outri g it there, they never release updates or anything else?
Attached Images

Fiyero88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 11:34 AM   #2
ctrlz

Drives: 2017 2SS, 50th pkg, M6, MRC, NPP
Can you describe where this is? Looks like steering linkage in background. So is this slightly left of steering linkage?

Also, I'm wondering if this might be related to diagnostics and programming of the navigation system. Do you have that option?
ctrlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 12:12 AM   #3
Fiyero88

Drives: 2018 Chevy Camaro 1LT
It's right under the steering wheel by my left foot. There are several harness's there and this is at the end of the row of harness's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrlz View Post
Can you describe where this is? Looks like steering linkage in background. So is this slightly left of steering linkage?

Also, I'm wondering if this might be related to diagnostics and programming of the navigation system. Do you have that option?
Fiyero88 is offline   Reply With Quote