Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

Bigwormgraphix

Old 11-07-2021, 05:27 PM   #1
2004YZFR1

Drives: 2020 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2SS 1LE
A good alignment shop in Las Vegas?

Have any of you that live in Vegas know a good reputable alignment shop in Las Vegas that can do the standard SS 1LE track alignment? I had a whole ordeal with the service advisors and the Corvette / alignment tech at Bozarth Chevrolet .

Thanks

Last edited by 2004YZFR1; 11-07-2021 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Adding additional information.
2004YZFR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 05:41 PM   #2
sandm

Drives: no more camaro :(
I have been waiting to put my eibachs on the car pending finding someone to do the alignment. we can install ourselves.
I pass one speed shop otw to work off sunset and another off sunset/galleria but haven't had the time to stop yet and ask them who they send their work out to.
I'll try to make that happen tomorrow and report where they get alignments done.

I've had a few service appts at henderson chevy for our camaro and our silverado but based on the last experience getting oil change and reflash for the GM CAI, not sure I'll be going back for anything non-warranty. service has not been the most stellar.
sandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 06:45 AM   #3
gen6_1ss

Drives: 2023 Sharkskin Metallic 1LE
After i had my Eibachs installed I went to a place called Arrow Alignment. It's on Decatur past Hacienda. They took care of it no problem. Check out their website. www.arrowalignmentlv.com
gen6_1ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 10:22 AM   #4
2004YZFR1

Drives: 2020 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen6_1ss View Post
After i had my Eibachs installed I went to a place called Arrow Alignment. It's on Decatur past Hacienda. They took care of it no problem. Check out their website. www.arrowalignmentlv.com
Thanks , I was trying to find someone that had a 1LE and then had the track alignment for that. Did Arrow change out your lower control arm camber and toe?bolts? Those are a one time use torque to yield bolt.
2004YZFR1 is offline   Reply With Quote