Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-07-2024, 04:46 PM   #15
WiggyB

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Well got confirmation from both HP Tuners and Motiv that Mike is the guy as everyone has pointed to. Good thing is that both have also said that the same questions have been asked before so wouldn't put it past him.

I had to edit my post as I just got an email from the team at THPSI and to confirm they are working on it:

We appreciate the feedback. We have been talking with HP Tuners but I don't have a timeline for this option to be available. Note that we will be releasing a free firmware upgrade in the next couple of weeks that enables a lot more capability for the ReFlex.

So we wait and see now.

Last edited by WiggyB; 03-07-2024 at 04:58 PM.
WiggyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 09:29 PM   #16
Joshinator99

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiggyB View Post
Well got confirmation from both HP Tuners and Motiv that Mike is the guy as everyone has pointed to. Good thing is that both have also said that the same questions have been asked before so wouldn't put it past him.

I had to edit my post as I just got an email from the team at THPSI and to confirm they are working on it:

We appreciate the feedback. We have been talking with HP Tuners but I don't have a timeline for this option to be available. Note that we will be releasing a free firmware upgrade in the next couple of weeks that enables a lot more capability for the ReFlex.

So we wait and see now.
Good to know, I had a feeling he was working on it too. No way he could sit back, see what DSX is talking about, and then do nothing. His sales would dry up fast otherwise.
Old 03-08-2024, 10:40 AM   #17
Megahurtz
Snackbar Tuning

Drives: 2023 SGM ZL1
Who's coming to market first? That is the big Q. Also, I wonder if either will do a plug and play instead of having to re-pin the ECU. Not a deal breaker but would be nice.
Old 03-08-2024, 11:50 AM   #18
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiggyB View Post

So we wait and see now.
Oopsy... I emailed them yesterday, too. HAHAHA.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 12:13 PM   #19
jlaudio11

Drives: Chevy Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megahurtz View Post
Who's coming to market first? That is the big Q. Also, I wonder if either will do a plug and play instead of having to re-pin the ECU. Not a deal breaker but would be nice.
I’m wondering about other capabilities of the dsx setup as well. My reflex used to control boost, I’m now running an ams 1000 but it does still pwm my auxiliary fuel pump. I will need to do something about that.
'94 Camaro Z28 6mt cc306 cam, 4:10's, longtubes with x pipe, getting an engine rebuild
jlaudio11 is offline   Reply With Quote