Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 05-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #1
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Drives: Camaro Of The Week.
[HELP] a lady almost kill me. (video inside)

first : excuse my english is not really good but im trying my to explain it to you guys. And im really scared to death.

as title says, so yesterday i just took my car from the towed company (bcs i parked 2 spots. yeah, that's my fault) and when im driving on my home convoy with brother suddenly a Toyota Camry cut my way without any single sign or hand or whatever, so i honk her really loud bcs she made a sudden move and i almost hit her car.

Tell me if what im doing is right or wrong (i guess im doing it right). but somehow after i honk her really loud she suddenly starring at me like her eyes is almost came out from her side mirror.

i think its better u guys watch the video bcs i dont know what to say about this problem.

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession

2010 Camaro V6 1LT | Kooks Catback Exhaust + MBRP exhaust tips | TF3 Stripes | GM Transformers Emblem and Door Sill | Stillen splitter | GMX rear diffuser | K&N CAI | Pulstar iridium spark plugs. | Gm High Wing Spoiler | BBK LT Headers | BMR 4 Point Strut Bar | BMR 1" Lowering Springs | ZL1 Side Skirt | Black Ice-olator | Trifecta Tune |

My Build Thread
kenkartasasmita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:41 PM   #2
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

update :

i really dont what she was going to do to me, but my brother told me "can u see her face ken, do u wanna die in this ghetto area? what if she have a gun and point it at you? i can't help you out" idk if my brother was trying to scare me.

2010 Camaro V6 1LT | Kooks Catback Exhaust + MBRP exhaust tips | TF3 Stripes | GM Transformers Emblem and Door Sill | Stillen splitter | GMX rear diffuser | K&N CAI | Pulstar iridium spark plugs. | Gm High Wing Spoiler | BBK LT Headers | BMR 4 Point Strut Bar | BMR 1" Lowering Springs | ZL1 Side Skirt | Black Ice-olator | Trifecta Tune |

My Build Thread
Old 05-11-2012, 08:41 PM   #3
B@tman

Drives: Black 2010 2SS/RS M6
2 words - Dash Cam

You can honk at anyone you want to and if she hits you from the back it's 100% her fault.

Next time anyone stares at you like that just blow them a kiss, haters gonna hate.
B@tman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:41 PM   #4
Y2Breeze

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS CAMARO
And the point of both this thread and video is...?
2010 1LT/RS CAMARO #45387 - NMGGH6 - V6/M6 - AQUA BLUE METALLIC, BEIGE INTERIOR, C&C PACKAGE
1100 : 10/06/2009 2000 : 08/10 2500 : 08/11 3000 : 08/11 TPW 09/07 3100 : 08/24 3300 : 08/24 3400 : 09/01 3800 : 09/14 - 2G1FF1EV1A9145387 4000 : 09/11 4200 : 09/16 4200 : 09/23

Y2Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:43 PM   #5
B@tman

oh, and this should be in off-topic..juss sayin
Old 05-11-2012, 08:43 PM   #6
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Quote:
Originally Posted by B@tman View Post
2 words - Dash Cam

You can honk at anyone you want to and if she hits you from the back it's 100% her fault.

Next time anyone stares at you like that just blow them a kiss, haters gonna hate.
well she didn't actually hit my car from the back, but she almost hit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Breeze View Post
And the point of both this thread and video is...?
what do mean? hmmm i'm trying to ask c5 ppl if they were me, what are they going to do. because clueless.

My Build Thread
Old 05-11-2012, 08:44 PM   #7
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Quote:
Originally Posted by B@tman View Post
oh, and this should be in off-topic..juss sayin
opps. sorry.

mod, please move my thread.

My Build Thread
Old 05-11-2012, 08:45 PM   #8
SSBlack
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS JFB
Your member information says you are in Austin? You don't want to ever come to Dallas. That happens all the time here.

Next time, ignore the idiot. Honking and letting them know they pissed you off just makes things worse.

No one was hurt. No cars damaged. Not much you can do.

And next video, hold your phone in landscape mode so the video is wider. Unless that's the best an iphone can do. (Kidding).

Don't let that lady bother you. Be glad she didn't hit you.
SSBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:47 PM   #9
Y2Breeze

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS CAMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenkartasasmita View Post
what do mean? hmmm i'm trying to ask c5 ppl if they were me, what are they going to do. because clueless.
She did not hit you. What do you want to do next? Sue her?

You honked her. I would have also. She's crazy, I agree. But there no point in doing a threat and a video about that, I live the same kind of situation every week, if you drive you will encounter crazy womens on the street man.
2010 1LT/RS CAMARO #45387 - NMGGH6 - V6/M6 - AQUA BLUE METALLIC, BEIGE INTERIOR, C&C PACKAGE
1100 : 10/06/2009 2000 : 08/10 2500 : 08/11 3000 : 08/11 TPW 09/07 3100 : 08/24 3300 : 08/24 3400 : 09/01 3800 : 09/14 - 2G1FF1EV1A9145387 4000 : 09/11 4200 : 09/16 4200 : 09/23

Y2Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:49 PM   #10
LoneStar

Drives: 2011 IOM Camaro
Taking up 2 spaces and getting towed: doing it wrong.

Honking after lady cut you off: doing it right.

If she made an unsafe maneuver and a collision was imminent, then you had every right to warn her with the horn. Her reaction is in-line with anyone else who thinks (s)he is above the rules.

And living in Austin, I'm sure this isn't the only time you'll run into that situation...
Old 05-11-2012, 08:51 PM   #11
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBlack View Post
Your member information says you are in Austin? You don't want to ever come to Dallas. That happens all the time here.

Next time, ignore the idiot. Honking and letting them know they pissed you off just makes things worse.

No one was hurt. No cars damaged. Not much you can do.

And next video, hold your phone in landscape mode so the video is wider. Unless that's the best an iphone can do. (Kidding).

Don't let that lady bother you. Be glad she didn't hit you.
yeah it happened somewhere in South Austin. yeah thank god the lady didn't hit my car but her face was scared me. wow, its even worst in dallas? so next time if its happen again, just let them go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Breeze View Post
She did not hit you. What do you want to do next? Sue her?

You honked her. I would have also. She's crazy, I agree. But there no point in doing a threat and a video about that, I live the same kind of situation every week, if you drive you will encounter crazy womens on the street man.
no, im not gonna sue her. i just want to know if this kinda situation happen again (hope not) to me, what should i do. that's it.

My Build Thread
Old 05-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #12
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarCamaro View Post
Taking up 2 spaces and getting towed: doing it wrong.

Honking after lady cut you off: doing it right.

If she made an unsafe maneuver and a collision was imminent, then you had every right to warn her with the horn. Her reaction is in-line with anyone else who thinks (s)he is above the rules.

And living in Austin, I'm sure this isn't the only time you'll run into that situation...
i know that. .

this my first experience in austin, i just moved here last summer to study.

My Build Thread
Old 05-11-2012, 08:58 PM   #13
Atlas
Would you kindly...

Drives: Destitute
Hey!!!!

My name is Ken too Listen Ken, can I call you Ken? You live in one of the freest states in the union. Get a gun. If some beezy gets frosty with ya, start dropping bodies. In all seriousness, I wouldn't worry about it. If you're that concerned about your safety, learn to do something about it. You can either be an asset or a liability to society. Nothing you did was wrong, you honked and it was warranted. Shotgun a beer and watch some tube. Don't spend another moment second-guessing your actions.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #14
B@tman

I wish you took a picture of her face hehe