Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Phastek Performance

Thread Closed

Old 05-25-2018, 10:10 AM   #29
Camarolover85
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
What a tragedy. But, 2 counts of vehicular manslaughter? Ouch. I know a guy who got 1 count and went to prison for 8 years and that was with good behavior. They’ll most likely take it easy as they’re kids and drop it down to maybe 1 count for the driver. But 5 lives ruined by showing off like a total moron.
Old 05-25-2018, 10:19 AM   #30
misterjaayy

Drives: 2019 CTS-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarolover85 View Post
What a tragedy. But, 2 counts of vehicular manslaughter? Ouch. I know a guy who got 1 count and went to prison for 8 years and that was with good behavior. They’ll most likely take it easy as they’re kids and drop it down to maybe 1 count for the driver. But 5 lives ruined by showing off like a total moron.
What am I missing? The asshole took two lives. A baby and it’s mother. Of course it’s a tradgety. But as far as I’m concerned, they can lock the driver up and throw away the key. He’s an adult who knew better. He knew his actions would risk lives and he did it anyway. Hopefully he gets what he deserves.
Old 05-25-2018, 10:30 AM   #31
kropscamaro16

Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedIsLife View Post
The hell does this post mean?

That's enough internet for you today.

haha calm down
Old 05-25-2018, 10:36 AM   #32
gpskinzhut

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjaayy View Post
What am I missing? The asshole took two lives. A baby and it’s mother. Of course it’s a tradgety. But as far as I’m concerned, they can lock the driver up and throw away the key. He’s an adult who knew better. He knew his actions would risk lives and he did it anyway. Hopefully he gets what he deserves.
+1. If it was my wife and child his dumb ass ran over, he’d better pray he goes away for a good long time.

2017 ZL1 A10
2017 2SS M6: (SOLD) || 2014 2LT Convertible: (SOLD) || 2010 2LT M6 Supercharged:(SOLD) || 1987 IROC-Z 5.0 M5: (SOLD)
Old 05-25-2018, 11:52 AM   #33
PhantomV8

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Mustang Driver Kills Again...

Just a reminder to stay safe this memorial day weekend!

A Mustang driver trying to race a Nissan sedan ran over a mother and her child when the stroller was trying to cross the street.

Makes me sick.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartandhp
Old 05-25-2018, 12:16 PM   #34
Camarolover85
Account Suspended

Drives: 2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjaayy View Post
I meant that their poor decision making has ruined not only the 2 he killed but the 3 of theirs as well. Not that i have any compassion for them in this instance though. It’s just always sad to see young people destroy their lives this way. But, I don’t disagree, I’m betting he gets some lienency here as he’s young and they won’t throw the maximum at him, he will still serve a good chunk of time either way.
Old 05-25-2018, 12:35 PM   #35
CodeCody

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealG View Post
If you draw a straight line using the liberal media logic of cause-and-effect high-performance cars should be banned now. The car did the killing not the driver. The gun did the killing not the shooter. People are never responsible for their actions it’s the thing that needs to be banned. I laughed and cried a little when I saw somebody say they should stop making Mustangs and save lives. That sounds scary and could come right from CNN headlines next week. And they would want to boycott ford manufacturing they had nothing to do with it like boycotting the NRA which had nothing to do with it.
Ironic, given that in a recent statement Oliver North blames videogames, and other violent media for shootings, not the person. Surprised there are still people who are still sound asleep.
Old 05-25-2018, 01:08 PM   #36
kttxz06

Drives: '18 Zl1. '18 GT350.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenafan85 View Post
Anytime a Mustang sees me they feel the need to speed and show off. This is why I never race or egg these people on.

I agree. Over my 41 yrs on this planet, I've found no matter what kind of car I own, 80% of all morons who want to race out of the blue, for no reason, even if it's just to the next light knowing there is traffic ahead, drive Mustangs. It's like they have this right of passage. I own a Mustang, therefore I...............well.........own a Mustang.
Old 05-25-2018, 01:15 PM   #37
enzia35

Drives: '16 Garnet Red 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoats1976 View Post
plenty of used mustangs out there that have only crashed lightly.and ive seen plenty of aggressive driving on I-4 that runs from tampa to orlando.at 75 mph in the middle lane im impeding some people.
But that's out on the highway, with very low chance of meeting pedestrians.
Old 05-25-2018, 01:25 PM   #38
Emoto
Sure, why not?

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS, Jeep JKU Rubicon
Street racing is really idiotic.
Old 05-25-2018, 01:28 PM   #39
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
That is sicking and sad. And the brand of car doesnt make one an idiot. They can be found driving anything. Prayers to that family.
Old 05-25-2018, 01:32 PM   #40
SpeedIsLife

Drives: Current Camaro-less
https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=529754
Old 05-25-2018, 01:32 PM   #41
Sev

Drives: 2016 2SS / 2004 Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
That is sicking and sad. And the brand of car doesnt make one an idiot. They can be found driving anything. Prayers to that family.

"I'm going to drink you pretty, beautiful toad"
Old 05-25-2018, 01:33 PM   #42
SpeedIsLife

Drives: Current Camaro-less
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
Pretty much, there's a guy on here who refuses to race on the track, and street races with his wife and kid in the car.
Closed Thread