Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Forced Induction

Bigwormgraphix

Old 12-19-2018, 10:53 PM   #15
mbnwa

Drives: 18 NGM ZL1 1LE
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
17' Camaro 2SS A8 Vert Upgrades: Pray MSD IM/95mm TB/E85/Tune / Roto-fab CAI / GM Dark Taillights / LED Turn's with VLED Resisters / LED Reverse Lights / JWM Side Markers / Factory UQT PDR (CTS-V) / BMR DSL, MM010 / TSP 1 7/8 / Front Camera / Eyebrow Harness / Elite Engineering E2-X / AEM Wideband with Aeroforce single pod / HD Radio / OnStar Delete / RPM Roll Bar
mbnwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 09:28 AM   #16
scooter k

Drives: ex-wife's car
Bump for you on a great deal!
scooter k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 02:36 PM   #17
mbnwa

Priced reduced 12/20/2018
17' Camaro 2SS A8 Vert Upgrades: Pray MSD IM/95mm TB/E85/Tune / Roto-fab CAI / GM Dark Taillights / LED Turn's with VLED Resisters / LED Reverse Lights / JWM Side Markers / Factory UQT PDR (CTS-V) / BMR DSL, MM010 / TSP 1 7/8 / Front Camera / Eyebrow Harness / Elite Engineering E2-X / AEM Wideband with Aeroforce single pod / HD Radio / OnStar Delete / RPM Roll Bar
Old 01-06-2019, 05:41 PM   #18
mbnwa

Bump

Old 01-06-2019, 05:49 PM   #19
mspeed1LE

Drives: ZL1 1LE SUMMIT WHITE
Everyone is waiting for you to give it away!

j/k I'd buy it if I had the spare coin. And it would be a good short road trip to pick it up.
2018 ZLE * StudioRSR Half Cage * SkidmarkGarage Rear Seat Delete * ZL1ADDONS Lift Pads * Roto-Fab CAI * Forgestar CF5-V's * Michelin PS4S * Racequip 6 Pt. Harnesses * Sub-strap Brackets by Carmena Performance * Speedhut Shift Light * Leroy Eng. Hidden Hitch (for the TYR RAT)* Gen5DIY Rapid Flash 3rd Brake Light * KOOKS 2" LT * Green Cats * AWE Cat-back Track Edition *

mspeed1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 10:58 AM   #20
mbnwa

bump
Old 01-18-2019, 11:00 AM   #21
mbnwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspeed1LE View Post
Everyone is waiting for you to give it away!

j/k I'd buy it if I had the spare coin. And it would be a good short road trip to pick it up.
lol, yeah I hear ya. It's an expensive upgrade to get into so kinda expected the long turn around time on selling. just started to get back on my feet after my eye surgery. new year, new plans
Old 01-26-2019, 02:05 PM   #22
mbnwa

Bump

Old 01-31-2019, 01:05 PM   #23
Anti_venomSS

Drives: '18 Camaro SS
Hey man. I am in the market for a Procharger kit for my street car. 2 dumb questions. I am full bolt ons right now with ZL1 fuel setup. Can I run this kit on low boost around 700whp without making the power band super biased towards high rpm? What are the ramifications of running this kit with the Air to Water intercooler instead of the regular stage 2? This is going on a daily driver.
Anti_venomSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 01:19 PM   #24
mbnwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti_venomSS View Post
Hey man. I am in the market for a Procharger kit for my street car. 2 dumb questions. I am full bolt ons right now with ZL1 fuel setup. Can I run this kit on low boost around 700whp without making the power band super biased towards high rpm? What are the ramifications of running this kit with the Air to Water intercooler instead of the regular stage 2? This is going on a daily driver.
Thanks for the questions, no question is a dumb question as long as it's asked

Given the nature of how ProChargers work, while running a lower boost is doable, you will see the impact at lower RPM, unlike a roots style supercharger that is "instant on" the ProCharger takes some time to spin up and build boost. If you lower the boost level I would expect a decrease of performance across the board but the boost will most likely hit in the 2.7K - 3K RPM range (just guessing)

The Air2Water will help keep the air inlet temps down producing additional power over Air based cooling, at lower boost levels I do not think you will see a huge difference in performance unless the temp outside is super hot, however, it does give you room to grow if you decide to make the car more "wild" in the future.

My plan was to get around 675 - 725WHP out of the kit to start with on my own 2SS, so we are kinda thinking along the same setup.
Old 01-31-2019, 01:55 PM   #25
Anti_venomSS

Thanks for the reply. Do you think a torque converter is needed for a low boost application? What can we do about price? I'm located in Jersey City, NJ.
Old 01-31-2019, 02:21 PM   #26
mbnwa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti_venomSS View Post
Thanks for the reply. Do you think a torque converter is needed for a low boost application? What can we do about price? I'm located in Jersey City, NJ.
I do not think a torque converter would be required, however I would strongly recommend a tune for the transmission as well as engine from Pray Performance if you are going to run boosted.

I am going to be pretty firm on $8500.00 out the door, I will pay the PayPal fees and shipping (to the US48).
Old 01-31-2019, 02:31 PM   #27
Anti_venomSS

Yeah, EFX Tuning put the TCM/ECM tune on my car. I will definitely get it retuned (no brainer lol). Let me know if you come down on price and we can talk.
Old 02-11-2019, 01:58 PM   #28
mbnwa

bump