v6
8 speed auto
15,xxx miles and rising, car is my daily driver

options
  • 2lt
  • RS package
  • v6
  • 8 speed automatic transmission
  • Convenience and lighting package (HUD, blindspot alert, memory seats, heated steering wheel, and spectrum lighting)
  • Dual mode exhaust (NPP)
  • Navigation
  • illuminated front bowtie
  • Hyper blue metallic paint

modifications
  • painted front/rear bowties black
  • zl1 addons deluxe rock guards
  • 20% window tint
  • 6le chrome blackout vinyl to front grille
  • GM dark 3rd brake light (the two GM dark tail lights will be replaced back with the stock red RS LED tail lights before being sold, and I'll include the stock 3rd brake light).
  • LED license plate bulbs

I bought the car brand new from Leckner Chevy in Woodstock VA on October 20, 2017. The car has absolutely no mechanical issues. I've had the oil changed and tires rotated twice at the local GM dealer. Only looking to sell to upgrade to a 2ss. Car has been kept in a covered city garage (living in an apartment).

There is a spot on the driver's side rear quarter panel that had a scratch from a parking lot (on my wedding day no less). I had the small dent removed using a PDR (paintless dent removal) service. There is no sign of a dent now. There are two small blemishes in the paint from where the scratch was. The paint is darker where it was touched up, hard to notice from 15ft away unless you are looking for it. The clear coat is slightly uneven but I feel like someone with some paint knowhow could get it looking much better. I believe at least a couple of the wheels have some small curb rash spots as well.

It has a couple small cosmetic issues, but ultimately is a fun, reliable daily driver. I have taken on multiple trips to SC from VA and usually average at least 30mpg, the overall average on the car is currently about 23mpg.

There's few and far between on similar vehicles listed privately, so I may be way off on my asking price, but I'd like to get $27,500. I have a loan through SC Federal Credit Union.

For any other questions or if you want more info or any other pictures, please PM. I will also give my phone number for calls/texts if that's preferred. Album of pictures at the imgur link below.

https://imgur.com/a/SHQRnW1
Attached Images

Last edited by cthompson07; 03-20-2019 at 02:22 PM.
cthompson07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 02:23 PM   #2
cthompson07

Drives: 2016 hyper blue 2ss
Price dropped to $27,500.
Old 03-26-2019, 02:32 PM   #3
cthompson07

Drives: 2016 hyper blue 2ss
Car no longer for sale.