Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 01-23-2024, 01:39 PM   #1
Kelevra

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro
What mods should I do to close this gap?

Hello everyone I'm new to the forums!

I own a 2016 2.0 Camaro which currently I'm just running it with a K&N Cold air intake and a muffler delete, next mods I'm planning to do are downpipe and a tune but I was wondering, are those enough to close this gap? What else do you recommend to add?

Thanks!

https://youtu.be/PcqdSA2CC6c?si=jvEvmFULO_xILW3D
Kelevra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 06:54 PM   #2
Davescamaro

Drives: Chevy camaro
Hey, I can barely stay with a mustang 5.0 myself, but probably a lot more than a dp and tune. I'm running FBO and tune. Don't know the exact numbers I'm pushing but probably low 300s would be a good guess. I would strongly recommend a rebuild of the block with stronger pistons and connecting rods. Then bigger injectors (Nostrom) and then a bigger turbo.
There are some good people in here that know their stuff and have literally everything that the LTG can be put in. It's not a V8 but it holds it own for a decent little engine. Not a HP heavy one though.
Old 01-29-2024, 05:16 AM   #3
Davescamaro

Drives: Chevy camaro
If you wanted to see my bolt ons and what it sounds like you can watch a quick vid on it. Nothing fantastic, but you can see I've done quite a few bolt ons. Still have room for improvement.
https://youtube.com/shorts/jtoi3jKND...g9HaFtcMbwuMHQ