Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Thread Closed

Old 09-16-2021, 12:42 PM   #365
WhiteMale

Drives: 23 ZL1 A10 Rapid Blue
To say "every one be safe no matter the narrative" is how you ended up with all the Tyranny you have now. This notion of everything in the blanket of "safety" is a big pile of crap.
Old 09-16-2021, 03:04 PM   #366
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
United States

Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:
Recovered:
The CDC site allows a deeper dive into the data. I'm always interested to see deaths and hospitalizations since cases don't tell much. It appears the trend is declining.

I noticed the deaths say COVID. Hospitalizations say with COVID.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...aphicsovertime
Name:  210916 Deaths.PNG
Views: 196
Size:  294.1 KB
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...tions-severity
Name:  210916 Hospitalization Severity.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  78.1 KB

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
Old 09-16-2021, 07:16 PM   #367
Aragorn
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange ss View Post
Also from my personal experience, I did have loss of smell and taste ,even to this day some things are not the same ..like lemon juice is not as strong to me as it used to be .Also my fever got to 105 and the chills were the worse I think ever had .that was back in December.
Early last year, My uncle in his 70s, deceased. My grandfather who was 99, deceased. Recently My sister-in-law (healthy police officer anti vaxx) in her 30s went on her own accord to the hospital with breathing issue, was discharged, rushed back to the hospital three days later in an ambulance, couldn’t breathe. Finally recovered after a few weeks.
Old 09-17-2021, 08:39 AM   #368
KenKat

Drives: 2014 2LT RS Summit White
@hotlap, good job on the data and source references, really interesting
Old 09-17-2021, 08:55 AM   #369
Orange ss

Drives: 19 camaro19mustang72 chevelle 67pon
Quote:
Early last year, My uncle in his 70s, deceased. My grandfather who was 99, deceased. Recently My sister-in-law (healthy police officer anti vaxx) in her 30s went on her own accord to the hospital with breathing issue, was discharged, rushed back to the hospital three days later in an ambulance, couldn’t breathe. Finally recovered after a few weeks.
Very sorry to about your family loss..almost lost my father to covid..He is his 70s .he ended being in a coma for mouths and lost so much waight .got down to 145 and was like 230 before getting sick ..he did get the vaccine after recovering from covid. And this year been a little hard on him..he had a blood clot in his neck that had to be removed and crazy amount of over acking kidney stones..not sure if the vaccine or being sick from covid had anything to do with it ..but just thankful still have him .
Old 09-17-2021, 09:57 AM   #370
Moto-Mojo
Fast Cars and Old Guitars

Drives: 2015 2SS RS (L99, baby!)
Quote:
Very sorry to about your family loss..almost lost my father to covid..He is his 70s .he ended being in a coma for mouths and lost so much waight .got down to 145 and was like 230 before getting sick ..he did get the vaccine after recovering from covid. And this year been a little hard on him..he had a blood clot in his neck that had to be removed and crazy amount of over acking kidney stones..not sure if the vaccine or being sick from covid had anything to do with it ..but just thankful still have him .
I tend to believe vaccine complications are severely underreported in the overall media. Blood clots are all too common a side effect. Know a 30-something who’s been blind for three months post vaccines. It was finally determined to be a blood clot. (tho still blind) The ‘cure’ should not be doing this to people.

Even the mostly silly story about the rapper chick’s friend and his swollen testicles is not unprecedented. VAERS reports 46 such events. How many weren’t reported? The vaccines do indeed seem to play ‘some’ role in both male and female reproductive issues. Unfortunate coincidence? Is blindness and reproductive harm a perfectly acceptable inconvenience to avoiding a disease you still conservatively stand a 98% chance of surviving?

Last edited by Moto-Mojo; 09-17-2021 at 10:17 AM.
Old 09-17-2021, 10:14 AM   #371
hotlap

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenKat View Post
@hotlap, good job on the data and source references, really interesting
I’m glad to hear it’s appreciated. Data is always more interesting and informative than spinning media pundits.

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
Old 09-17-2021, 02:02 PM   #372
Aragorn
Account Suspended

Quote:
Glad to hear he pulled through!
Old 09-17-2021, 02:04 PM   #373
Aragorn
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto-Mojo View Post
I tend to believe vaccine complications are severely underreported in the overall media. Blood clots are all too common a side effect. Know a 30-something who’s been blind for three months post vaccines. It was finally determined to be a blood clot. (tho still blind) The ‘cure’ should not be doing this to people.

Even the mostly silly story about the rapper chick’s friend and his swollen testicles is not unprecedented. VAERS reports 46 such events. How many weren’t reported? The vaccines do indeed seem to play ‘some’ role in both male and female reproductive issues. Unfortunate coincidence? Is blindness and reproductive harm a perfectly acceptable inconvenience to avoiding a disease you still conservatively stand a 98% chance of surviving?
Evidence please, thank you.
Old 09-17-2021, 03:34 PM   #374
strykerg8gt

Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto-Mojo View Post

The numbers you're giving are extremely small given the number of vaccines administered. If you want to look at it from a numbers game, I'd rather risk a 46 in 100,000,000 chance of having swollen testicles as opposed to a 2 in 100 chance of not recovering from Covid.
Old 09-17-2021, 03:44 PM   #375
Silver14

Drives: 2014 SIM 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by strykerg8gt View Post
The numbers you're giving are extremely small given the number of vaccines administered. If you want to look at it from a numbers game, I'd rather risk a 46 in 100,000,000 chance of having swollen testicles as opposed to a 2 in 100 chance of not recovering from Covid.
Another interesting thing about VAERS is that with it being open to the public, there is a certain amount of misuse. They make it clear not to draw conclusions or take a report as fact.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.
Old 09-17-2021, 04:37 PM   #376
hotlap

Quote:
Originally Posted by strykerg8gt View Post
What age group / demographic is 2 in 110 of dying (1 in 55)?

Source
Attached Images

Ronald Reagan -
Old 09-17-2021, 04:40 PM   #377
hotlap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver14 View Post
Another interesting thing about VAERS is that with it being open to the public, there is a certain amount of misuse. They make it clear not to draw conclusions or take a report as fact.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.
Another interesting fact. The CDC reports hospitalizations with COVID. The ill person’s comorbidity could be the primary reason and COVID coincidental.

Ronald Reagan -
Old 09-17-2021, 05:00 PM   #378
Moto-Mojo
Fast Cars and Old Guitars

Drives: 2015 2SS RS (L99, baby!)
Quote:
Evidence please, thank you.
As I’ve mentioned before, a family member works in medical records and virtually all my evidence is empirical. It’s mostly a fools errand to post up some tripe from 15 websites that I guarantee will have a polar opposite counter, depending on the site’s political leanings and ownership. I’d rather hear from my sources, first hand. Few are speaking for the people who have real complications. And getting more severe breakthrough cases.

And while they might be relatively few by comparison now, we’ll know more when the grand experiment is father along. The vaccines and their results ARE the ongoing trial.

Who can explain this away? Israel is in their FORTH surge and has administered a number of 3rd shots. We not getting the whole story about just who is vaxxed, getting sick and is hospitalized. Some of my ‘data’ supports that.

Name:  5ED19E78-DD56-4C76-82B0-47B76A8AB3FC.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  61.0 KB

Last edited by Moto-Mojo; 09-17-2021 at 05:11 PM.
Closed Thread