Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 06-30-2021, 12:49 PM   #1
StopShoe

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
CSP Racing - Bad Experience

Wanted to share my bad experience with CSPRacing with you all.

I purchased Texas Speed 1 7/8in Headers with Catted connection pipes back in March. It took around 6 weeks to get them delivered (I had them coated, and expected the 6 week lead time). Unfortunately I received the off road pipe version, to which CSP said it was TSP's fault since they drop ship that item (No mention of that anywhere on their website at the time of order). CSP offered to refund the difference between the catted connection pipes and off road pipes, but I told them I wanted to wait since TSP said it would be 4-6 weeks. When I asked for an update from TSP at the 6 week mark, they told me they didn't have an ETA.

Since it had been over 3 months with not even a guess on when I would get them, I asked CSP to just refund me the money like they offered, and had to email them 3 times and threaten to open a paypal claim before they responded and said they now couldn't refund me the $300 difference.

So I followed through and opened a paypal claim the next week, to which they emailed me saying that they tried to refund me the difference but couldn't since I had opened a claim, as if it was my fault? Paypal sided with me and had them refund me the $300 thankfully. Now I know it isn't completely CSPRacing's fault for me getting the wrong item, but it is their fault that they took so long to respond and wouldn't step up as a vendor to make it right until I had to open a paypal claim.
StopShoe is offline   Reply With Quote