Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > International Regions > UK

Bigwormgraphix

Old 06-05-2017, 02:54 PM   #1
Bob Chevy

Drives: Camaro SS 2017
Hi from Notts !

This is my little beauty got her in May from Ian Allen.

if the image has uploaded correctly you will see I have got a dodgy front plate looks so much better to me though, tints on the rear, blacked out bow tie and deleted bow tie on the rear.

Plans are to fit a front splitter and skirts not sure which ones yet as there are a lot of choices and to have the wheels powder coated in possibly a dark shadow chrome style.

Does anyone know if I can get the side markers working or is it a lot of trouble due to the wiring not being there on EU cars ?

Cheers.
Attached Images

Bob Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 05:21 AM   #2
essexstu50

Drives: Camaro Fifty edition
Hi Bob

Nice ride! Black bowties look so much better. Did you swap yours or paint or vinyl cover the gold?

Not sure on the side markers, I am going to get mine covered over in matching vinyl so they dont stand out.

Yours an auto or 'stick shift' ?

Stu
essexstu50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 08:30 AM   #3
Bob Chevy

Drives: Camaro SS 2017
Hi Stu, Its an Auto I was not to bothered if it was auto or manual

I may have a look behind the wheel arch covers for any wiring, I see the trend now is for blacked out lights including the headlights on some pictures I have seen, I will have a think on that one not sure if it will work on a white car.

I have been looking at splitters and skirts they aint cheap ! and with so many variations spoilt for choice.

I really wanted a ZL1, Ian Allen say they are trying to get some but when is a unknown.

I covered the bowtie with vinyl the gold just stands out to much for me I am considering removing the Camaro emblems on the wings as well.
Bob Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 05:07 AM   #4
essexstu50

Drives: Camaro Fifty edition
yep I think I will go with the vinyl option to cover the gold on the badges. Defo a cheaper & easier option.

May add splitter to mine at some stage but will leave it standard UK spec for now.

Dont take the Camaro side badges off, they look good!
essexstu50 is offline   Reply With Quote