Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro Convertible

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 07-10-2021, 05:27 AM   #673
sgtkersh

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
Just a few pictures of the vert after adding stripes.
The stripes look great! I have black set to put on my Vert. Did you do the install yourself? If so, was it fairly easy?
sgtkersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 10:19 PM   #674
GroundhogSS

Drives: '17 2SS convertible'20 Yukon Denali
I like the blue stripes. I've been agonizing for almost five years on what to do with my silver convertible.

Delivered: 08/15/2016

#TeamBeckyD

GroundhogSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 02:29 PM   #675
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Camaro Convertible: The Car of Choice for….

…former Directors of Powertrain Portfolio Planning.

I was having a conversation with a friend of mine and we came to discover that the two of us and two other people we know were all at various points in time Director - Powertrain Portfolio Planning. Each of us had cycled through that job. And all four of us, upon retiring from GM bought Camaro convertibles. Two bought 3.6L cars, two of us bought SS.

In order to keep this thread on topic, I’ll post a few newer pics of my car, fresh from a recent trip to the Tail of the Dragon. Sporting the recently added 1LE wheels and GY Supercar3 rubber.
Attached Images

A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 03:22 PM   #676
Chutzpah

Drives: Wild Cherry LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjlm View Post
…former Directors of Powertrain Portfolio Planning.

I was having a conversation with a friend of mine and we came to discover that the two of us and two other people we know were all at various points in time Director - Powertrain Portfolio Planning. Each of us had cycled through that job. And all four of us, upon retiring from GM bought Camaro convertibles. Two bought 3.6L cars, two of us bought SS.

In order to keep this thread on topic, I’ll post a few newer pics of my car, fresh from a recent trip to the Tail of the Dragon. Sporting the recently added 1LE wheels and GY Supercar3 rubber.

Looks great… Definitely nicer with those wheels.
Chutzpah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 03:44 PM   #677
Chutzpah

What an awesome day in the vert…perfect. Drove a bunch of hilly twisty’s a few miles from my house, stopped by a scenic river way and then to more scenic twisty’s, then ended up at the beach (high tide but that’s ok) Grabbed some fried clams while there. Doing things I never had time to do before…I love this car the more I drive it. Convertible is the way to go!
Attached Images

Old 07-30-2021, 04:23 PM   #678
Yaz8

Drives: 2022 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chutzpah View Post
What an awesome day in the vert…perfect. Drove a bunch of hilly twisty’s a few miles from my house, stopped by a scenic river way and then to more scenic twisty’s, then ended up at the beach (high tide but that’s ok) Grabbed some fried clams while there. Doing things I never had time to do before…I love this car the more I drive it. Convertible is the way to go!
I thought that was Hampton Beach, or somewhere in Rye, NH for a second?
Yaz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 05:25 PM   #679
Chutzpah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaz8 View Post
I thought that was Hampton Beach, or somewhere in Rye, NH for a second?
Nope, the pictures with my car in it are at the North River in a Norwell Ma. (it’s a very large, beautiful waterway, I walk a # of trails near it during the summer)

The beach is located in Marshfield Ma. I believe the section I was at is call Brant Rock.

I live minutes from these locations, as well as alot of other ponds and beaches. To get to those locations, there’s a ton of windy back roads, in well to do areas (some with farms, horses, etc.). It’s a real joy driving around checking out the scenery, with no real destination.

If were only warm around here all year, this would be the perfect place for me (and my Z).

Next week may be a trip to New Hampshire to see the mountains…
Old 07-30-2021, 06:40 PM   #680
Yaz8

Drives: 2022 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chutzpah View Post
Nope, the pictures with my car in it are at the North River in a Norwell Ma. (it’s a very large, beautiful waterway, I walk a # of trails near it during the summer)

The beach is located in Marshfield Ma. I believe the section I was at is call Brant Rock.

I live minutes from these locations, as well as alot of other ponds and beaches. To get to those locations, there’s a ton of windy back roads, in well to do areas (some with farms, horses, etc.). It’s a real joy driving around checking out the scenery, with no real destination.

If were only warm around here all year, this would be the perfect place for me (and my Z).

Next week may be a trip to New Hampshire to see the mountains…
Gotcha, Beautiful photos. I'm born and raised in NH, love my home. Beautiful car you have too, Mine's on order with the same color as yours. Been to hell and back trying to get it! Can't wait to take the same rides in my Convertible.
Yaz8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 07:47 PM   #681
Chutzpah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaz8 View Post
Gotcha, Beautiful photos. I'm born and raised in NH, love my home. Beautiful car you have too, Mine's on order with the same color as yours. Been to hell and back trying to get it! Can't wait to take the same rides in my Convertible.
Good luck man, you’re going to love it. Driving around scenic areas in a convertible (especially a well balanced Camaro) is MUCH better than any coupe. Just adds so much more to the experience. Hope you get yours soon.
Old 08-09-2021, 11:35 AM   #682
duker

Drives: Chevy Camaro, Buick Regal
Just got it last month

2017 SS - manual
Name:  20210804_145235.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  472.7 KB
duker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 06:11 PM   #683
Speak99

Drives: Camaro 2020 2SS VERT
Took a pic at Camaro Crt
Attached Images

Speak99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 11:19 PM   #684
Soon2be 21SS

Drives: 2021 Camaro 2SS Convertible
Picked up three weeks ago. 2021. Ordered Jan12.
Attached Images

Soon2be 21SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 07:52 AM   #685
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Before and after of my Vert. First two are from when I got it over 4 years ago, the last two as it sits today.
Attached Images

A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Last edited by Martinjlm; 08-29-2021 at 08:04 AM.
Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 11:50 AM   #686
Speak99

Drives: Camaro 2020 2SS VERT
1LE wheels, nice.

This color would have been my second choice.
Speak99 is offline   Reply With Quote