Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 03-04-2022, 11:07 AM   #71
xqwisit23

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS Vert
$7.91 CDN here in BC as of today. Camaro is still under cover for 2 more months thankfully.
xqwisit23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 11:12 AM   #72
gpskinzhut

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlukeSS View Post
Absolutely not! Why would you ask?

P.S. Dear moderator, that TT on the computer case does not mean what you think it means. It absolutely means Twin Turbo, not the other thing.
oooh shiny! That Thermaltake case was always pretty interesting. Newegg had a drink dispenser build they did a while back in something like that. Epic.

This is mine. I've since swapped the 6900XT for a 3080ti but may go back because the EVGA card is just butt-ugly, but the nVidia drivers are less buggy/quirky for me.
Attached Images

2017 ZL1 A10
2017 2SS M6: (SOLD) || 2014 2LT Convertible: (SOLD) || 2010 2LT M6 Supercharged:(SOLD) || 1987 IROC-Z 5.0 M5: (SOLD)
gpskinzhut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 11:16 AM   #73
Puddin

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Where are yall getting these Rtx cards from? Been looking for months but I refuse to line a scalpers pockets.
Puddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 12:27 PM   #74
Aragorn
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlukeSS View Post
Say it with me people....

"Price gouging"

Apparently a solar flare tipped the moon's axis by a fraction of a degree which effected the gravitational tidal forces on earth causing a slow down in the oil pipelines ability to transport crude oil properly.

Hence the gas prices.
High demand and a war.
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 12:29 PM   #75
Azerlazer26

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddin View Post
Where are yall getting these Rtx cards from? Been looking for months but I refuse to line a scalpers pockets.
The micro center by me did a “raffle” system where you would have to preregister for before opening. As the doors open, selected people were allotted tickets to purchase a selected RTX card of choosing. I got lucky and was able to snag a 3060ti. More than enough for what I need
Azerlazer26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 12:44 PM   #76
Jsreo

Drives: 2017 2SS Manual
Spot on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
no conspiracies or politics

pandemic ravaged the planet, economy tanked and so did demand for fuel and fuel prices. so much so that we cut supplies of gas in the hope that prices would go up. this is a normal.

2021/22
economy came back with a vengeance and fuel prices rose. this time around we released reserves to try check rising prices.

ukraine/Russia--yes, any disturbance which affects an oil producing region anywhere in the world will affect supply and prices. there is one global price for oil.

inflations--again, the pandemic wreaked havoc on the planet and took its toll on the supply chains. if it becomes endemic, things should get better.

usa oil production
we have become extremely good at producing oil, so much so that we sell some of it. again, however, there is one global price for oil.
Jsreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 02:31 PM   #77
TXCSSU
Account Suspended

Drives: 2022 ZL1 M6/Nissan Leaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsreo View Post
Spot on

C'mon now, that's such a boring and rational explanation. I'd rather hear more about the Jewish space lasers, the cancer causing windmills, and the cabal of baby-eaters that are secretly descendants of the dinosaurs and are on a revenge tour to end us for using their dead ancestors to power our vehicles....
TXCSSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 03:23 PM   #78
Realist

Drives: No Camaro :(
I firmly believe some of the increase in gas is political. Can’t talk politics here so that’s all I will say. I can’t recall from where but I saw a petroleum chart where each time a barrel doubled in costs, we went into a recession. Well we hit the double just the other day. Premium is over $4 a gallon here, 18 cents of each goes to the Fed and another 38 cents goes to the state. Going to be interesting where they look to make those lost taxes up in the EV future.
Realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 03:32 PM   #79
RealG

Drives: 2024 2SS
Reporting from LA
Attached Images

Last edited by RealG; 03-05-2022 at 04:37 AM.
RealG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 03:40 PM   #80
Speak99

Drives: Camaro 2020 2SS VERT
Quote:
Originally Posted by xqwisit23 View Post
$7.91 CDN here in BC as of today. Camaro is still under cover for 2 more months thankfully.
Your province absolutely deserves the gas rate you got and more. Environmental freak show.
Speak99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 04:36 PM   #81
TXCSSU
Account Suspended

Drives: 2022 ZL1 M6/Nissan Leaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realist View Post
I firmly believe some of the increase in gas is political. Can’t talk politics here so that’s all I will say. I can’t recall from where but I saw a petroleum chart where each time a barrel doubled in costs, we went into a recession. Well we hit the double just the other day. Premium is over $4 a gallon here, 18 cents of each goes to the Fed and another 38 cents goes to the state. Going to be interesting where they look to make those lost taxes up in the EV future.

Of course it's political, but that's because it's about money, and our political system is corrupt as hell. I remember when the BP gas well in the gulf blew up and the right wing was screaming because the left wing president "wasn't doing enough to punish BP". They claimed that BP had donated to his campaign and that's why he was "being soft with them". It was then released that BP had donated to BOTH candidates. Funny how a company can bet on both sides to make sure that they have a seat at the table regardless of who won. That is our politics in a nutshell. I don't remember which comedian said it, but I liked the idea, make politicians wear suits with all of their donors like a NASCAR driver so we can tell who owns what politicians.
TXCSSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 04:57 PM   #82
funked1

Drives: '23 Hyundai Kona N, '24 VW GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coded4SS View Post
in b4 the jewish space lasers
funked1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 05:50 PM   #83
FlukeSS

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddin View Post
I bought mine when scalpers first hit the 3080's. $1500. But, I knew the shit storm that was coming that's why I did it so early.
2020 Camaro 2SS A10 | Rebuilt by: CBI Street Cars | 2" SE LT Headers | 3" SE X-Pipe | 3" MBRP Axle-Back | Pri & Sec Cat Deletes | K&N Typhoon CAI | LT2 Ported | 95mm ZR1 TB | DOD Delete | BTR Stage I Cam | ECM, TCM & E85 |Tuned by: Shane Hinds | Dyno: 510 rwhp 472 rwtq
FlukeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 05:52 PM   #84
FlukeSS

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpskinzhut View Post
oooh shiny! That Thermaltake case was always pretty interesting. Newegg had a drink dispenser build they did a while back in something like that. Epic.

This is mine. I've since swapped the 6900XT for a 3080ti but may go back because the EVGA card is just butt-ugly, but the nVidia drivers are less buggy/quirky for me.
Nice, I really want to do a mineral oil system, but the thought of cleaning or upgrading it makes me cringe.
2020 Camaro 2SS A10 | Rebuilt by: CBI Street Cars | 2" SE LT Headers | 3" SE X-Pipe | 3" MBRP Axle-Back | Pri & Sec Cat Deletes | K&N Typhoon CAI | LT2 Ported | 95mm ZR1 TB | DOD Delete | BTR Stage I Cam | ECM, TCM & E85 |Tuned by: Shane Hinds | Dyno: 510 rwhp 472 rwtq
FlukeSS is offline   Reply With Quote