Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

AWE Tuning

Thread Closed

Old 01-05-2020, 09:55 AM   #29
BlueShadow

Drives: 2019 Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T 6spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracerz View Post
From someone who actually competes in Time Attack, I hope you see this. Overall I like the design, but I’d like to recommend a square opening right above the tire , it’s the high pressure zone that many of us cut out, and would be the most effective option. The design your currently showing is often represented on budget builds, most pop the fender loose and add a spacer, but it’s much less effective

Need more aero and time attack/ track community, like where your head is at, this is just my 2 cents

It would be nice if we could get two versions of it. One with no vents and one with vents. Track racers and some aesthetics people will want vents while other aesthetics people (like myself) might not want the vents. Maybe if someone orders a WB kit from C7 they could specify if they want vents or no vents. If someone wants vents then C7 could cut out holes and put in a plastic/abs insert of some sort that has the vents. It could be attached with screws or something. That way they dont have to do two different molds or whatever for two different products. Or maybe they can make it an option for the customer to cutout the hole and install the vents on their own which would save them the time/work.

Last edited by BlueShadow; 01-05-2020 at 11:49 AM.
Old 01-07-2020, 05:34 PM   #30
C7 Carbon

Drives: Camaro
Thanks for the input, we'll take notes and share this with our design team
Old 01-07-2020, 08:15 PM   #31
Tay

Drives: 1985 Oldsmobuick
Quote:
Originally Posted by C7 Carbon View Post
Here is one of the last teaser pics that we have of the kit before we made the final changes

This kit, is really unique because it is a bolt on wide body. You add the front splitter and extensions that then bolt into the wider fenders.

So in order to run the fenders, we also have to run the front lip?

What id we do not want the front lip?

Closed Thread