Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-15-2011, 10:43 PM   #1
masterwinning

Drives: 2013 Volt
BBOMG3

I know I am late, but WOW was BBOMG3 a great weekend. From driving up with 14 other cars, to being at a hotel with a parking lot full of amazing cars to the new friends made, how could one complain?

I want to thank those who gave up there own time to make this weekend happen, I wont even try to mention anyone because I know I will miss someone and each and every person deserves a mention.

I do want to give a mention to Camaro Scotty on staying up till 8am in the parking lot, just let me say that tree will be huge next year. You sir are a stand up classy guy.

Thanks to all who helped make this weekend so awesome, from the organizers, to the line workers at the plant, each and every person added to an already amazing weekend and made it that much better.
masterwinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:59 PM   #2
Angelina

Drives: 2010 Camaro!
Well said! I had so much fun!

Friday's banquet and dance party was amazing!

I was having such a sad day Saturday, until the raffle...Scotty is truly a stand up guy! To go out of his way to make sure I was recognized for the award that I was supposed to get at OCC. That made my night!

I hated to go home. I love my camaro family

Drives: 2SS RS, IOM, Auto, Sunroof

Delivered: 5/15/09
Angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:08 PM   #3
Jamie Mac
NCM-WINR

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM 2014 2LT Stingray
I was glad to see "He who shall not be named" finally got his own Camaro! Great time in Oshawa. I think knowing more people made it even more fun that C5-1. Factory tour was so cool. Seeing a regal come down the line was really odd. I can't imagine the amount of engineering and computer programming setting up an assembly line like that must take. Some crazy people in the parking lot. Felt bad for Cheryl and Courtni with their "admirer". LMAO
Old 06-15-2011, 11:12 PM   #4
Kilo-9
Dog Is My Copilot

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwinning View Post
I know I am late, but WOW was BBOMG3 a great weekend. From driving up with 14 other cars, to being at a hotel with a parking lot full of amazing cars to the new friends made, how could one complain?

I want to thank those who gave up there own time to make this weekend happen, I wont even try to mention anyone because I know I will miss someone and each and every person deserves a mention.

I do want to give a mention to Camaro Scotty on staying up till 8am in the parking lot, just let me say that tree will be huge next year. You sir are a stand up classy guy.

Thanks to all who helped make this weekend so awesome, from the organizers, to the line workers at the plant, each and every person added to an already amazing weekend and made it that much better.
Great times were had by all!
Old 06-17-2011, 07:32 AM   #5
1969to2010
The Man in Black

Drives: 1969 Camaro 2010 Camaro 1SS
that was an amazing time Scott Lisa and Hylton did a great job !!

kind of weird no real mention of it here and it had to be the biggest event yet !
Old 06-17-2011, 08:01 AM   #6
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Wow, thank you guys! There are so many others involved which made this a success and on behalf of them, we thank each and everyone who made the trip. But, Hylton and Scott were the rock stars, they truly made this happen. What an amazing experience, as I said before, an automotive spiritual event. So many people who have attended other car events this year came to me and said this was the best hands down because it was truly a Camaro homecoming/reunion. Can't wait for 2012!!!

Lisa
Old 06-17-2011, 11:42 AM   #7
skuttduck

Drives: 2010 RJT 2LT Camaro
Send a message via ICQ to skuttduck Send a message via AIM to skuttduck Send a message via Yahoo to skuttduck
My wife and I had a wonderful time as well. It was cool to see the other groups of people also involved with the world record event, but when you had people coming from the other hotels just to have dinner with us, that really says something.

Thanks to everyone who helped out. Hylton, Lisa, Scott, CamaroScotty, Anna, and Eric Hall, and many others I'm sure I missed.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:06 PM   #8
montreal2010yellow

Drives: 2 LT/RS YELLOW, AUTO., VIN NO. 602
I had a very good time and it will stay in my memory for life. So many beautifull Camaros, all of them. Won't give names, but thanks to all that where involved into the organization.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:35 PM   #9
OctaneZ28
Camaro Disciple

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to OctaneZ28 Send a message via Yahoo to OctaneZ28
What a blast!

Thanks to all involved in planning such an awesome event.
And many thanks to everyone in Oshawa for being great hosts!

It was neat to see and meet so many people that I knew just from screen names before, and I can't wait to do it all again.

Camaro Scotty is the coolest. BURNOUT SHIRT!!!!!

Looking forward to BBOMG4 in 2012!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969to2010 View Post
kind of weird no real mention of it here and it had to be the biggest event yet
They didn't mention it here because this event didn't make this site any money. Sad but true.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:41 PM   #10
Nvincent4708

Drives: N/A
I'll be there next year!
Nvincent4708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:43 PM   #11
vinman
The BBOMG fill-in husband

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS 1LE AKA V1LE
It was AWESOME!!!!!
Old 06-17-2011, 04:09 PM   #12
scruffyluv
CB5thGEN

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS BRM 1LE, 05 Trailblazer
I didnt get to meet too many others, but hubby and I had a really good time.... by far the best meet I have been to!
scruffyluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 04:19 PM   #13
OrangeVert
"Catharine"

Drives: '11 2SS/RS LS-3 IOM/IO vert
Thanks Lisa, Hylton, Scott and everyone who helped make this such an incredible event! Like I tell people, the car may be beautiful, but it's more than just a car - and you all really showed how true that is!

Even as a newbie I felt welcome, met some really nice people who I can't wait to see again! And if I didn't get to meet you, hope to do so next year. My wife Geri will be with me, as long as she can get away from school. And yes, Catharine too if she's up for the ride (can't see why not!). But shhh! It will be a surprise for her to go back and visit her home town & the wonderful, amazing people who built her!
Old 06-17-2011, 08:10 PM   #14
POWERFREAK
I.AM.

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS/A6 cammed-n-whippled
yup, had a blast....can't wait to do it again next year.