Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 11-05-2014, 03:39 PM   #7211
SSPUNISHER

Drives: 2013 SS Camaro
Ok... going to try this again. Who is down for a cruise this weekend. And then a BBQ at my place. Please let me know. Would be nice to get a hand full guys together for run. Would like to take a lot of pics and maybe try to get a calendar made for 2015. Anyone down please let me know.
Old 11-05-2014, 05:34 PM   #7212
chalhoee

Drives: 2010 M6 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSPUNISHER View Post
Hey bud how did the tune come out? I want to go up there get mine done in a week or two. How long it take ? How much they charge? Installing my SC and hoping with their tune will be at 560 wrhp or more. Hope all is well....
What's up bud! I came out really good. I've never had any problem with his tunes and he specializes in LS engines.. Give him a call and he will get you set up. If you set up an appointment with him, he will get you out over the weekend. He does Cold Start Tuning, Idle and then a dyno tune to finish it off. Give him a call or shoot him an email and he will answer all your questions with more details

Solid Tech Performance
10005 Acoma SE Suite D
Albuquerque, NM 87123

(505) 294-1020
Sales@solidtechperformance.com
-LS3 ported heads/Mani
-Wet Nozzle 150 shot
-Tuned by Solid Tech Performance (ABQ, NM)
chalhoee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 05:50 AM   #7213
SSPUNISHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalhoee View Post
What's up bud! I came out really good. I've never had any problem with his tunes and he specializes in LS engines.. Give him a call and he will get you set up. If you set up an appointment with him, he will get you out over the weekend. He does Cold Start Tuning, Idle and then a dyno tune to finish it off. Give him a call or shoot him an email and he will answer all your questions with more details

Solid Tech Performance
10005 Acoma SE Suite D
Albuquerque, NM 87123

(505) 294-1020
Sales@solidtechperformance.com

Yeah I am going to call him. I was going to have him do tune, but I'm just waiting for Super Charger. I'm thinking I will have to have him install it as well. I don't think I have time to install it myself. Just need to find out when it will be here.....
Old 11-07-2014, 03:04 PM   #7214
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary H50 2SS
UPDATE for Saturday 11/08

I've been in touch with one of the founders of the Challenger Coalition, and have some great ideas about locations for the photo shoots. We might be able to do two or three of them.

War Eagles Museum
Lincoln Park under spaghetti bowl
Warehouse with murals aroung Guillen Middle School.

I know where the warehouse is located, but never been to Lincoln Park. Should be a great opportunity for aspiring photographers to get creative. Between these locations, should have enough to put a Calendar together. Another option if there is time, would be:

El Paso Rail Yard.

This should be a fun cruise and photo op around El Paso. We have never done any of these locations as a group, so please be patient during setup at locations. Hope to see you on Saturday.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:41 AM   #7215
ZenitramSS

Drives: 2011 2SS
Quote:
Yeah I am going to call him. I was going to have him do tune, but I'm just waiting for Super Charger. I'm thinking I will have to have him install it as well. I don't think I have time to install it myself. Just need to find out when it will be here.....
Save the money and do it yourself. The satisfaction and simply knowing it's done right for me is important. I installed my supercharger, I'll help you install it at no charge if you want. What brand of supercharger is it?
2011 2SS Imperial Blue - Volant CAI - SLP Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers - SLP Hi Flow Cats - Flowmaster Cat Back - SLP Line Lock - Full Hotchkis Race Pack Suspension - LS3 Conversion - Wild Comp Cam - Circle D Converter - Edlebrock E Force Supercharger - Weld Racing Wheels - M&H Drag Radial Tires -
ZenitramSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 09:53 PM   #7216
SSPUNISHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenitramSS View Post
Save the money and do it yourself. The satisfaction and simply knowing it's done right for me is important. I installed my supercharger, I'll help you install it at no charge if you want. What brand of supercharger is it?
Its a E-Force Edelbrock .... I was thinking of doing it myself, I have done stuff like that in the past. The only think there are a few steps im not 100% sure in how it needs to be done. So makes me feel like I should not take the chance... lol Been trying to get some info on how to modify the gasket. The instructions really does not show a good pic of how to do it. But yes if you would like to help out of give me some info it would be great... It gets on Monday......
Old 11-09-2014, 10:04 PM   #7217
SSPUNISHER

Quote:
Who tuned it for you?
Old 11-10-2014, 06:07 AM   #7218
ZenitramSS

Quote:
Who tuned it for you?
Lethal Performance in San Antonio tuned it for me. What gasket are you trying to modify? Let me know and we can knock it out. Do you have all of the tools? If not, I do.

E Force Dyno Run. 700HP... 585RWHP: http://youtu.be/CKwTfvQaXb8
2011 2SS Imperial Blue - Volant CAI - SLP Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers - SLP Hi Flow Cats - Flowmaster Cat Back - SLP Line Lock - Full Hotchkis Race Pack Suspension - LS3 Conversion - Wild Comp Cam - Circle D Converter - Edlebrock E Force Supercharger - Weld Racing Wheels - M&H Drag Radial Tires -
Old 11-10-2014, 10:08 AM   #7219
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Quote:
Lethal Performance in San Antonio tuned it for me. What gasket are you trying to modify? Let me know and we can knock it out. Do you have all of the tools? If not, I do.

Do you happen to know if Lethal Performance is associated with Lethal Racing out of Louisiana? Just curious.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 12:57 PM   #7220
SSPUNISHER

Quote:

The only tool I need is the flywheel lock and the degree torque wrench. The valley tray gaskets are the ones I'm talking about. Here is my number if you want to call me 1915 740 4706 or 4607. I can't remember lol. I got it today. Going to set up everything to start on it. Just need to get a hold of those two tools.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:37 PM   #7221
xfactors

Drives: 2014 2LT vette with Z51
1/4 mile in 7 seconds on bicycle. Anybody here care to take him on?

xfactors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 10:23 PM   #7222
ZenitramSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1SSRSS View Post
Do you happen to know if Lethal Performance is associated with Lethal Racing out of Louisiana? Just curious.
No relation.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:24 PM   #7223
ZenitramSS

Quote:
The only tool I need is the flywheel lock and the degree torque wrench. The valley tray gaskets are the ones I'm talking about. Here is my number if you want to call me 1915 740 4706 or 4607. I can't remember lol. I got it today. Going to set up everything to start on it. Just need to get a hold of those two tools.
Have you already replaced your fuel pump? I went wit a ZL1 pump and I can get you a good price too.
Old 11-13-2014, 09:57 AM   #7224
SSPUNISHER

Quote:
Have you already replaced your fuel pump? I went wit a ZL1 pump and I can get you a good price too.
No I have not replaced the fuel pump, I going to replace it and gears and get it tuned when all that is done. I used the tune that came with it. and I notice the difference all ready. Holy hell does it pull like crazy. I love the way its performing all ready. Going to leave it like that until I put the fuel pump and rear gears in it when I come home next year. By then Ill have the functional hood on it to keep it cooler in the engine bay. holy crap it get hot in there with that supercharger. Should be going to the track this weekend see what it does. If anyone wants to get together this weekend it be cool..... Yeah I was happen when I realized I didn't have to mess with that valley tray gasket and modify it. That's only for automatic....

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001