Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Bigwormgraphix

Old 06-20-2022, 07:14 AM   #29
Dbmason29

Drives: Mazda CX-5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Muscle View Post
Arrived at CSX in Jessup MD. Final rail stop before delivery. Dealer says delivery ETA is 6/27. Not too bad. Ordered 3/21, built 5/26. 1SS 1LE Black.
Congrats! And lucky you. Mine was built 5/18 over a week before you an I have no eta at all.
Dbmason29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 08:42 AM   #30
SATXjjuussttiinn

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbmason29 View Post
Congrats! And lucky you. Mine was built 5/18 over a week before you an I have no eta at all.
Same my vehicle was produced 5/20 and I also have no ETA
SATXjjuussttiinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 11:57 AM   #31
Classic Muscle

Drives: 22 SS 1LE
Car has been offloaded. I drove by the CSX lot which is near work, and scoped it out. Car is way in the back according to OnStar. Can't see it from the road. If I had a Youtube channel, like some nonsense I've seen, I'd fly a drone overhead and flash the headlights or something.
Attached Images

Classic Muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 02:49 PM   #32
Sindri

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS 1LE
My car is in the same lot! Just got an e-mail from my dealer that it was there and they are expecting it end of this week or early next week.
Sindri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 03:44 PM   #33
Dbmason29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindri View Post
My car is in the same lot! Just got an e-mail from my dealer that it was there and they are expecting it end of this week or early next week.
Congrats! Did you already have a general eta from your dealer before now
Old 06-21-2022, 04:24 PM   #34
Sindri

No, they haven't had one. It's also not showing up on Chevrolet's inventory as "In Transit" or on my dealers website inventory.
Old 06-21-2022, 04:26 PM   #35
Dbmason29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindri View Post
No, they haven't had one. It's also not showing up on Chevrolet's inventory as "In Transit" or on my dealers website inventory.
Interesting so sounds like im in same situation. My vehicle has never shown up in inventory list i also have never had any eta as of yet. According to dealer its just sitting in lansing awaiting dispatch
Old 06-21-2022, 05:50 PM   #36
Classic Muscle

Drives: 22 SS 1LE
I think the delivery ETA my dealer gave me is from the Jack Cooper trucking company, I don't think they get that info until the car has been put on the train. I saw plenty of Jack Cooper trucks coming out of the Jessup lot with other brand cars.
Classic Muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 06:54 PM   #37
Sindri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbmason29 View Post
Interesting so sounds like im in same situation. My vehicle has never shown up in inventory list i also have never had any eta as of yet. According to dealer its just sitting in lansing awaiting dispatch
To be fair I don't bug my dealer very often, maybe once every other week. I'm patient (contrary to what my wife says) and knew this was going to be a long process. They have been good about updating me when things actually happen. I was going to reach out to them today anyways for my bi-weekly check in, so I was surprised when I got the notification from them this morning.