Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

AWE Tuning

Old 02-27-2018, 05:34 AM   #29
FastCarFanBoy
Banned

Drives: 2013 GB GT
You profess to be in the medical field iirc and your forum name is Blaqwhole... so if you’re not an ass doctor you are doing a good job impersonating one.
FastCarFanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 08:54 AM   #30
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 09:40 AM   #31
Snowblind

Drives: '16 2SS / '05 SRT10 Ram / '65 bu
Quote:
Originally Posted by GossipSquirrelJelena View Post
Dude your a clown. When our cars were running similar times (mid 11s) I never heard a peep out of you. NOTHING! CRICKETS! Because you knew I’d out drive you! Now you've finally added enough mods that your a 10 second car. And only now your talking shit? How bout this? I’ll bring the fastest mustang I own down. You can take a shot at that. Interested in taking a run at the internet shit talker? Your popping off all big and bad now. You should be able to handle anything I have to throw at ya. The relic I’ll show up in is just another lightly modded 95 GT.
When our cars were running similar times..ha..you were all chest puffy because your converter/e85/headers car was still competetive with my tire/seat delete stock tuned car. Now that the Gen6 Camaro aftermarket started coming on, YOU have suddenly went quiet. Your Mg6 car is slow with the mods it has, own it, don't get triggered.

I have no intention of racing your trailered and sprayed '95...if I said "my dad can beat up your dad" would that sound just as mature?

I may be a clown, but you will not outdrive this clown. See you at the track.
Old 02-27-2018, 12:04 PM   #32
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastCarFanBoy View Post
You profess to be in the medical field iirc and your forum name is Blaqwhole... so if you’re not an ass doctor you are doing a good job impersonating one.
And you drive a Mustang...nuff said.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 12:07 PM   #33
DevilsReject97
Nightmare

Drives: Your mom crazy in bed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowblind View Post
When our cars were running similar times..ha..you were all chest puffy because your converter/e85/headers car was still competetive with my tire/seat delete stock tuned car. Now that the Gen6 Camaro aftermarket started coming on, YOU have suddenly went quiet. Your Mg6 car is slow with the mods it has, own it, don't get triggered.

I have no intention of racing your trailered and sprayed '95...if I said "my dad can beat up your dad" would that sound just as mature?

I love it!
Attached Images

Old 02-27-2018, 12:24 PM   #34
kttxz06

Drives: '18 Zl1. '18 GT350.
^ Wow. haha
Old 02-27-2018, 12:32 PM   #35
FastCarFanBoy
Banned

Drives: 2013 GB GT
tell ya what... me , that heifer on the left and a half gallon of mint chip could be fun.
FastCarFanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:20 PM   #36
DevilsReject97
Nightmare

Quote:
tell ya what... me , that heifer on the left and a half gallon of mint chip could be fun.
Indeed
Old 02-27-2018, 01:49 PM   #37
jdasnt3

Drives: 18 Silverado 1500
When I first bought my 2SS, a guy shows up at the track with an auto 15 GT and proceeds to run 12.4's and 5's all night to my 12.3's when I was stock. All the other stock Mustangs are running 13.1's in a 2000DA that night, and there were at least 2 others. I strike up a conversation and ask what all he's had done? Stock, he says, but he uses the paddle shifters and knows how to get the most out of his automatic. I mentioned that he has the fastest stock 15 GT in the world, especially in the terrible heat that night. He never caved on the stock thing.
Old 02-27-2018, 02:20 PM   #38
ST1LE

Drives: E92 BMW M3
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA, you won me over with one post!
Old 02-27-2018, 02:25 PM   #39
SpeedIsLife

Drives: Current Camaro-less
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdasnt3 View Post
When I first bought my 2SS, a guy shows up at the track with an auto 15 GT and proceeds to run 12.4's and 5's all night to my 12.3's when I was stock. All the other stock Mustangs are running 13.1's in a 2000DA that night, and there were at least 2 others. I strike up a conversation and ask what all he's had done? Stock, he says, but he uses the paddle shifters and knows how to get the most out of his automatic. I mentioned that he has the fastest stock 15 GT in the world, especially in the terrible heat that night. He never caved on the stock thing.
At my local track I saw both a late 5th Gen Camaro and 2015/2016 Mustang pull the same routine.

I walked up to the Camaro, which had it's hood up, and immediately saw the Z/28 intake on it, as well as the Z/28 shorties.

"How are you running tonight?"

"Okay, not my best times..12.4's mostly..around 115"

"What have you changed?"

"Nothing man, bone stock!"

"The intake and exhaust sure isn't stock"

"It's a limited edition that GM made, the SS Z-sport!"

The Mustang was even funnier because it obviously had the power packs, but the guy swore he bought it new off the lot like that, from Ford.
SpeedIsLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 03:00 PM   #40
DevilsReject97
Nightmare

Doesn't matter what you love, there's going to be people that bullshit you in every part of the world. Oh you climbed a mountain? I climbed Mt. Everest....twice..

Oh you drove a Lambo? I've owned one....etc etc etc..

Point is, its fun to laugh at...but we also cant take these idiots seriously either..

Good times are best when everyone's having fun...regardless of what you drove...or brung
Old 02-27-2018, 07:33 PM   #41
jdasnt3

Drives: 18 Silverado 1500
My favorite was a stock 5.7 Challenger with Demon badges. Didn’t realize they were 14 second cars in the heat.
Old 02-27-2018, 09:22 PM   #42
GossipSquirrelJelena
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT. Supercharged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowblind View Post

Paint the picture how every you want. You didn’t have shit to say for the last two years! When you were an 11.59 to my 11.63. Wonder why? Suddenly your balls drop. Now that you think you got a half second advantage. As soon as that advantage disappeared when I mentioned my 95. The little cojones went right back up in your throat. Good luck with ecobeast & his stock mustang. That’s another call out that took a ton of nerve. When you see me at the track. You make sure to walk up and introduce yourself!
GossipSquirrelJelena is offline   Reply With Quote