Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 10-16-2017, 05:31 PM   #15
Tametheflame

Drives: Black
Sorry to hear that you have this issue man! I know how it feels, my 2016 2LT camaro had a squeaking/ slight grinding noise under acceleration and it just sounded embarrassing. Took it to the dealership and had a tech guy ride with me and hear the noise and he said it sounded like the exhaust rattling. They gave me a complete new exhaust system for free and that fixed the issue.
Tametheflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 11:33 AM   #16
Kise

Drives: 16' 2SS, 06' Silverado SS
Update: so the squeaking issue is gone, The newly installed exhaust lasted about 26 miles before the NPP rattle decided to let loose again... called to have the epoxy fix done and they never got back to me so I pulled the fuse in the meantime because I was just going to ignore it. Before I pulled the fuse I went to turn the engine sound mode to track and noticed that they completely took the engine sound management option out of my radio. Will be taking it back in now for the 8th time. I went to take it to the dealership by my house and they told me because the other place has worked on it filed under gm under warranty they cant work on it. BS how hard is it to get a reliable vehicle?
Kise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 11:34 AM   #17
Kise

Drives: 16' 2SS, 06' Silverado SS
atleast you got it fixed man, it seems like the dealerships just don't want to work on my car haha.
Kise is offline   Reply With Quote