Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 02-02-2019, 06:56 AM   #1
Roto-fab 1

Drives: 16 Camaro SS w/ Roto-fab CAI
Exclamation Why Choose Roto-fab for your Camaro?!

Why do the nation's leading performance shops choose Roto-fab for their 6th Gen Camaro builds?
__________________________________________________ __________________________

• The Roto-fab CAI was developed under street and track driving conditions and dyno tested with the hood closed to ensure real performance gains for the end-user.

• Gains up to 14 RWHP on otherwise stock 2016-18 Camaro SS (NO TUNE!!) With many forced induction builds showing gains of 30+ HP with the Roto-fab CAI and custom tune.

• Our air box seals effectively to the hood and fresh incoming air duct. Our CAI actually increases the size of your fresh air inlet! (see photo below)

• The hood-sealing design allows us to run a large filter and maximize air box volume around the filter. Our systems perform well as a stand-alone modification, or as a final touch to your high horsepower build!

• With the Roto-fab CAI, you have the option to retain or delete your sound enhancing tube.

• Our innovative air-box coupling system allows you to run a huge filter with a 6" diameter clamping suface.

• Roto-fab Cold Air Intakes are made in the USA and dyno proven around the world!

Roto-fab CAI system, Oiled filter, Etched logo.

Stock intake air inlet vs. Roto-fab Air inlet

Check out our CAI Dyno Thread!! Post your Roto-fab photos on our Photo Thread

For more information on our full line of performance and appearance products, visit our website!
Roto-fab 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 07:05 AM   #2
Roto-fab 1

UPDATE: For you guys making 750+ HP - The Roto-fab Big Gulp Series CAI is a 5” diameter Cold Air Intake which has proven to make big power on PD Supercharged cars.

Check out our Big Gulp Series Thread!!

Last edited by Roto-fab 1; 02-04-2019 at 09:06 AM.
Old 02-12-2019, 08:19 AM   #3
Roto-fab 1

Due to extreme demand for our new Big Gulp Series CAI, we are currently out of stock on the ZL1 version. We plan on resuming shipment of the system by the end of the week.

Thank you for your patience and support!
Old 02-12-2019, 09:20 AM   #4
18ss376

Drives: Camaro
Because it's better than Vararam or any other brand & that is why I have one.
18ss376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 09:33 AM   #5
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
I was going to ask why not choose Roto-fab for your Camaro? You guys are top notch and I've owned more than one of your intakes on different cars. I recommend you guys to everyone.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 11:29 PM   #6
Roto-fab 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18ss376 View Post
Because it's better than Vararam or any other brand & that is why I have one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroguy View Post
I was going to ask why not choose Roto-fab for your Camaro? You guys are top notch and I've owned more than one of your intakes on different cars. I recommend you guys to everyone.
Thanks guys!! We appreciate your business and support.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:56 AM   #7
Roto-fab 1

Show and Track season are quickly approaching! Get the most out of your Camaro with a Roto-fab CAI!
Old 02-22-2019, 07:29 PM   #8
MAGAUSA

Drives: 2017 Hyper Blue 1LE
Choose Roto-Fab because you'll never be able to replace the original filter!
MAGAUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 09:57 PM   #9
Roto-fab 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAUSA View Post
Choose Roto-Fab because you'll never be able to replace the original filter!
We are working hard to solve our dry filter supply issue. In the mean time you can vacuum out your current filter to clean it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we are very sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 02-25-2019, 03:51 PM   #10
MackSteelPrivateEye
Banned

Drives: 6 on the Flo' Super Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto-fab 1 View Post
Why do the nation's leading performance shops choose Roto-fab for their 6th Gen Camaro builds?
__________________________________________________ __________________________

• The Roto-fab CAI was developed under street and track driving conditions and dyno tested with the hood closed to ensure real performance gains for the end-user.

• Gains up to 14 RWHP on otherwise stock 2016-18 Camaro SS (NO TUNE!!) With many forced induction builds showing gains of 30+ HP with the Roto-fab CAI and custom tune.

• Our air box seals effectively to the hood and fresh incoming air duct. Our CAI actually increases the size of your fresh air inlet! (see photo below)

• The hood-sealing design allows us to run a large filter and maximize air box volume around the filter. Our systems perform well as a stand-alone modification, or as a final touch to your high horsepower build!

• With the Roto-fab CAI, you have the option to retain or delete your sound enhancing tube.

• Our innovative air-box coupling system allows you to run a huge filter with a 6" diameter clamping suface.

• Roto-fab Cold Air Intakes are made in the USA and dyno proven around the world!

Roto-fab CAI system, Oiled filter, Etched logo.

Stock intake air inlet vs. Roto-fab Air inlet

Check out our CAI Dyno Thread!! Post your Roto-fab photos on our Photo Thread

For more information on our full line of performance and appearance products, visit our website!
Scuttlebutt out there is removing the bottom of the stock airbox and adding a drop in filter will out perform the current CAI's on the market.
MackSteelPrivateEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 09:21 AM   #11
Roto-fab 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackSteelPrivateEye View Post
Scuttlebutt out there is removing the bottom of the stock airbox and adding a drop in filter will out perform the current CAI's on the market.
We've not seen any evidence supporting that claim. However, we have seen real world track testing from a very knowledgeable tuner showing our CAI to outperform the stock air box (modified with drop-in filter)

Check out this thread for the detailed results:
https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=517532
Old 02-26-2019, 10:18 AM   #12
FrostySS

Drives: 2018 Redline Edition 2SS
I love mine, sadly I will be getting rid of it shortly as I'm going with a Paxton but loved it on this car and others I've had them on.
2018 Redline Edition 2SS- A8, NPP, MRC, Recaro seats, ECS Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, cat deletes, Mighty Mouse Wild CC, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts Drake Muscle Car wicker bill, Adams Polishes Ceramic Coating

2010 Infiniti G37x Sedan for the DD.
FrostySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 02:09 PM   #13
MackSteelPrivateEye
Banned

Drives: 6 on the Flo' Super Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto-fab 1 View Post
We've not seen any evidence supporting that claim. However, we have seen real world track testing from a very knowledgeable tuner showing our CAI to outperform the stock air box (modified with drop-in filter)

Check out this thread for the detailed results:
https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=517532
Those are just time slips. Says nothing about the cars or type of cars or mods if any.

Last edited by MackSteelPrivateEye; 02-26-2019 at 02:11 PM. Reason: w
MackSteelPrivateEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 02:17 PM   #14
JonD

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by MackSteelPrivateEye View Post
Those are just time slips. Says nothing about the cars or type of cars or mods if any.
It’s called “real world” results since half the world uses different Dyno’s that use different loads, different correction factors & who knows what else.

So you’re going off of a company’s claim on a product that isn’t even out. What’s your goal with the questions on both RF & Vararam’s threads?
JonD is offline   Reply With Quote