Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro 1LE

Bigwormgraphix

Old 08-11-2016, 02:10 PM   #57
RideZX6R
Probably tired right now

Drives: 1Lap1LE | EV6 FE | 18 F150
Why not a 2ss with black interior and with recaros?
RideZX6R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 11:50 AM   #58
Fraxum

Drives: a M6 LT1 ordered From Becky!!!
Send a message via AIM to Fraxum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor142 View Post
I read for a while on the bimmer forum through the link you posted. Majority are a real class act. Objective, fair and mostly well thought out posts from owners not afraid to praise another car or call out shortcomings in their own. Pretty much mirrors the BMW club guys I track with. Car guys that happen to drive bimmers. Such a stark contrast so some stuff on here and more so on m6g.
Yes, I met quite a few nice people on the BMW forums just like here when I leased a BMW. But there are a few people you would not want to have a beer with there too. People who track thier cars tend to be a fun, thoughtful, and responsible group. Not sheep for sure.
Old 08-14-2016, 11:47 PM   #59
fzr100098
Banned

Drives: 2016 2SS Hyper Blue
No word from the OP on his decision it seems
fzr100098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 12:47 PM   #60
avalonandl

Drives: 2019 ZL-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RideZX6R View Post
Why not a 2ss with black interior and with recaros?
The Recaros are not available- unless there is a special order I missed.

Really the 2SS seats are more than acceptable.

I am down to TWO color combo's: 1) Garnet Red with Kalahari Leather 2) Arctic Blue with Black leather.

I would get 6M, NPP, MRC, Nav, Floor mats, Knee pads-matching, black Bowties. MSRP $47,345.

I get Employee Pricing.

Avalon
avalonandl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 03:16 PM   #61
NCSD

Drives: Nightfall, 2SS, A8, MRC, NPP,RE-71R
Well to the person that is in a quandry. If you are still undecided, You may want to look at the Chevrolet website inventory and see what deals are out there on left over 16's. Then go to the actual dealers websites just incase they have additional discounts. I was looking and found two 2ss in Chino CA that were discounted $7000 off MSRP one was 40k and one was 37k .

I actually found these cars on Car Gurus. (like autotrader) but they show discounts and keep track of them.

Its worth a look.
NCSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 03:42 PM   #62
CapeCruisin
Daily Driver 24/7 365

Drives: '15 CRT 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSD View Post
Well to the person that is in a quandry. If you are still undecided, You may want to look at the Chevrolet website inventory and see what deals are out there on left over 16's. Then go to the actual dealers websites just incase they have additional discounts. I was looking and found two 2ss in Chino CA that were discounted $7000 off MSRP one was 40k and one was 37k .

I actually found these cars on Car Gurus. (like autotrader) but they show discounts and keep track of them.

Its worth a look.
+1 for www.cargurus.com
2014 RRM Camaro 1LT/RS A6/NPP CAI
Follow Me On Instagram!
CapeCruisin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 08:11 PM   #63
oftenimitated

Drives: 2004 Honda Civic+2011 Camaro 2SS
if money isn't an issue then get the ZL1. you get all the tech and better suspension/wheels/etc. No one NEEDS 650 hp but again if money isn't an issue, why not
oftenimitated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 10:01 PM   #64
fzr100098
Banned

Drives: 2016 2SS Hyper Blue
Agree - and ZL1s will be $10k off about this time next year
fzr100098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 09:06 AM   #65
SS 1LE
マスタング = 遅い

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by fzr100098 View Post
Agree - and ZL1s will be $10k off about this time next year
I seriously doubt that. ZL1's are made in much smaller numbers. I don't see getting anywhere near that much off on a leftover...
SS 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 10:02 AM   #66
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
Avalon will have to decide what he wants to buy! I really like my '16 2SS and personally would not pay the extra $5000 or whatever cost for the 1LE option. Avalon, as said in the posts you can probably find a super deal on a '16 now and upgrade it with aftermarket parts if you ever decide to track it or just to simply upgrade parts later if you want. I really like the MRC option though! That would be for me a must have option on the 6Gen and more than likely will become standard on the SS in the future. I wish you good luck on your decision!
Old 08-17-2016, 10:10 AM   #67
67Builder
White knuckled & smiling

Drives: '17 ZL1 AKA Perfection!
If you're in a quandary deciding between the 2SS or the 1LE. Get the 2SS, you don't need the 1LE.

The package does come with some great stuff, but if you're not planning to really use the car for the purpose. Get the 2SS optioned with the options you want and be happy.
67Builder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 10:22 AM   #68
avalonandl

Drives: 2019 ZL-1
Guys as stated above I am down with a 2SS.... it's got all the bells and whistle- cooled heated seats, blind spot monitoring, Bose (which I like), etc. So I am not considering the 1LE...

The MRC is needed here in Michigan which has some of the most pot holed roads anywhere.

So I am down to a couple color combos. The $ is not the issue because I get emplyee pricing. I will probably order the car

Will check out cargurus.com I have been on the Chevy site and there are NO Arctic Blue camaros anywhere that I can find.

Avalon

EDIT: Sorry my previous post was not mor e clear- I am going for the 2SS

Last edited by avalonandl; 08-17-2016 at 10:44 AM. Reason: clarification
avalonandl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 01:35 PM   #69
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
Avalon, have you checked with Becky D at Rodgers Chevrolet? She might be able to help you find the Camaro you are wanting to buy. I would use her but I live in Georgia. Good luck again!
Old 08-17-2016, 02:29 PM   #70
OldJedi
Use the Force

Drives: 2015 Corvette Z51, 2018 Porsche GTS
Send a message via AIM to OldJedi
Quote:
Originally Posted by avalonandl View Post
Guys as stated above I am down with a 2SS.... it's got all the bells and whistle- cooled heated seats, blind spot monitoring, Bose (which I like), etc. So I am not considering the 1LE...

The MRC is needed here in Michigan which has some of the most pot holed roads anywhere.

So I am down to a couple color combos. The $ is not the issue because I get emplyee pricing. I will probably order the car

Will check out cargurus.com I have been on the Chevy site and there are NO Arctic Blue camaros anywhere that I can find.

Avalon

EDIT: Sorry my previous post was not mor e clear- I am going for the 2SS
Avalon, we are in Michigan for the Camaro Rally. I see what you mean about the roads. Definetly do the MRC!!! If you can, come by the Rally or Chevy booth on Woodward Ave. and sit in the cars (Recaro Seats) and talk to the engineers about any questions that you might have.