Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-13-2010, 05:13 PM   #15
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
A girl came out to our local meet a while ago (pretty darn good lookin' I might add - but not as good looking as my wife hehe LOVE YA HONEY!). She was by herself and pulled up in an older car w/a broken side mirror. She said she liked our cars, wanted to get one, was working two jobs trying to save, and just wanted to hang out with our group if she could (said she came by a previous night and we were a nice group to hang out with).

Then she started talking about wanting to turn wrenches on her own car once she got it...wanting to do the headers install herself, this and that, etc. I was like, "o'rly?" One of the other guys was kidding around checking her ring finger saying she was going to be a real catch for one of the Camaro guys one of these times. It was a funny moment...but it comes down to this. WHO in the HELL would NOT want girls to be driving this CAMARO?!?! Are you NUTS?!?! Complaining that there are too many girls driving them in your town?

What in the world are people thinking these days!!! Whatever...
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 05:21 PM   #16
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
I'm with TAG......... Obviously I'm not single, but if you're a single guy driving a Camaro, and there are more Ladies driving them where you are at, that just get's you proverbial 'Foot in the Door' with a lot of women who already have a common interest.

But, so far, here, almost all the Ladies I've seen in a Camaro have been V6s. Not really sure why, but it's the same with the Stang. Seems like the ladies drive them MUCH more the the V8s.

But, ya, I say use it to your advantage instead of complaining.

(Not the OP but the kid, and whoever else would have a problem)
Old 06-13-2010, 05:37 PM   #17
Road_Warrior85

Drives: IBM 2SSRS, 12 Jeep Wrangler 4door
Send a message via Yahoo to Road_Warrior85
hahahaha... nice comments

Yeah, I sure dont have a problem with it being girls or guys.. doesnt bother me either way.... Still not sure why the kid had a problem with.. but thats the old thread.

I definitely see more of the camaros around here are women in V6's... but there are a couple with the V8.

I'm single too... and the girl I am talking to now... she just may be getting a camaro soon (I wonder if I helped influence that decision hahahahahah)
I actually took her to test drive the 5.0 mustang.... She loved it, but I wasn't impressed. Thankfully she wants to go look at Camaros Monday
Old 06-13-2010, 05:45 PM   #18
acatlover13
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Camaro IOM/IO
Send a message via AIM to acatlover13 Send a message via Skype™ to acatlover13
Yes...I'm a female Camaro driver that drives an SS/RS with headers, CAI, high-flow cats, cat-back exhaust, saving up for a future supercharger, etc. etc.

But I still have to deal with a lot of the Redneck attitude around here that "girls don't deserve cars like that." When will (most) men grow up????
acatlover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 05:49 PM   #19
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acatlover13 View Post
Yes...I'm a female Camaro driver that drives an SS/RS with headers, CAI, high-flow cats, cat-back exhaust, saving up for a future supercharger, etc. etc.

But I still have to deal with a lot of the Redneck attitude around here that "girls don't deserve cars like that." When will (most) men grow up????

Your car is badassier than mine.
Old 06-13-2010, 05:52 PM   #20
USAFJeeper
Bringing mullets back

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2LT/RS
Quote:

Rednecks Rule! Wooooooo Sorry, I was distracted

Actually I am half coon ass and half redneck. Theres a pedigree!

Next - Tinting
USAFJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 05:54 PM   #21
Pumpkin1LT

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
I can't get my husband in the garage to save my life! I'm getting all greasy and dirty and he's playing Call of Duty on the couch! LOL!

A happy wife is one in the garage getting dirty under her 2010 Camaro!
Pumpkin1LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 05:57 PM   #22
PQ
Booooosted.

Name:  huh.gif
Views: 1090
Size:  322 Bytes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin1LT View Post
I can't get my husband in the garage to save my life! I'm getting all greasy and dirty and he's playing Call of Duty on the couch! LOL!
Old 06-13-2010, 06:30 PM   #23
MikeL

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS
Quote:

I mean.. HI!

But really I'm better with computers than cars (I did build my first "water" cooled PC in 6th grade), I'm the black sheep of the family. I think I'm the only guy who cant rebuild an engine... But I still want to learn.
MikeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 06:33 PM   #24
brandotron
I am the internets.

Drives: dangerously
Quote:
Awwww comeon! You KNOW you wanna ge with a hot chick who drives a Maro and can actually hold a conversation with you about sway bars, syperchargers, CIA's and the such....

Woot woot... For Camaro chicks!!
I would marry said woman on the spot.
Old 06-13-2010, 06:48 PM   #25
peele1

Drives: 2010 Victory Red 1LT/RS
The Camaro in our family is "the Wife's car". The only time I get to drive it is on weekends when i need something from Lowe's. (and trust me, there are lots of nuts and bolts to be bought on Saturdays and Sundays!!)
VIN #4403 Victory Red 1LT/RS
peele1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:00 PM   #26
StuntmanMike

Drives: Impressive. Scary tends to impress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF2010SSMANUAL View Post
Thats how it was when I WAS married. I drove the beater while my X drove the new car.
And that right there is the single best excuse never to even think about getting married.
StuntmanMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #27
}Sara{

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS Summit White
Quote:

[/Jealous] :P

I drive a V6 because I could actually afford the fancy upgrades on that one AND there wasnt an automatic to be found in town. Didn't want to wait, but it definitely wasn't an impulse purchase since I've loved the growly sound of a fast GM vehicle all my life
}Sara{ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:58 PM   #28
kpwalls06
Cory

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6;
I've met one female owner, and it was an auto-LT. Still a good lookin' ride, but every SS I've seen is driven by a guy. If I could find a girl around my town driving an SS, as someone stated above, I would marry said chick on the spot. Or at least give serious consideration to dating her.
kpwalls06 is offline   Reply With Quote