Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Phastek Performance

Old 01-10-2021, 01:03 AM   #1
MVPxD

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1
LT1 to ZL1 sizes?

Hello there,

I recently picked up a 2021 Camaro LT1. I am in love with the staggered look of the SS and ZL1 which unfortunately the LT1 does nothing have, it has 245/40R20.

My question is, are body widths the same for every Camaro trim? I want to do the ZL1s 285/30R20 in the front and 305/30R20 in the rear, but I don’t want them to be sticking out of the frame of the car if I make myself clear?

Also, any suggestions on tires? And does anyone have the replica ZL1 or 1LE wheels? Being replicas, are they good wheels? Sturdy? Drive fast with confidence?

Thanks in advance for all y’all help.
MVPxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 04:57 AM   #2
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
the replicas are cast not forged like OEM. you can find new take off zl1 or 1le wheels for the same price sometimes. I paid $1300 for my ZL1 wheels. the bodys are all the same. You will get rock chips on the rear quarters. even with splash guards and side skirts.
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote