Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Phastek Performance

Old 01-14-2016, 09:58 AM   #1
cwl011

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Southeast PA Dealers

This past week I bought a 2016 2SS with MRC, NPP, and black rims. I thought I would share my experience with local dealers and why I chose Chapman Chevrolet.

Thomas Chevrolet:
The sales department was kind but overall the dealership was way behind the ball on the 2016 camaro. I never received a call back even when they had a v6 model on the lot. Since this dealership is next to me gym i stopped in a few time and bugged them and still no call back. They also have no allotment for the gen6. I can review them on the prices due to that.

Spencers Chevrolet:
I first went into this dealer to look at one on the lot, I was offered to come back a couple days later to test drive one. They ended up selling that one, no big deal, they let me test drive a v6. That is a wonderful car. Keep in mind that the whole time i have been dealing with them i expressed that i am just starting out with dealer research and i was in no rush to purchase one but maybe order one soon. They gave me all the information that i wanted and gave me supplier pricing. However one conversation the salesman tried to pressure me into making a decision while i was not ready to do so. I immediately stopped him and refreshed that i him that i was researching the market and he got pissed that i looked at other dealer. If you look there they do include 3 year maintenance instead of 2.

Chapman Cheverolet:

This dealer by far treated me the best. The was greeted at the door by multiple people and welcomed. The car I came to look at had not arrived yet so they let me test drive a automatic 2SS that day. We talked numbers, they had a great starting offer before I walked into the door. The online price was just over $4.5k off msrp. I qualified for all the discounts that made that price and on top of it the car arrived two day later and allowed me to get an extra $1k off due to the conquest rebate. When i came in for the test drive on the one that i wanted Mark Shaw took me out and let me do a proper test drive. Too bad it was rush hour,lol. He worked hard for me to get me the payment that i wanted. The interest rate was a little high but he informed me that after 90 day i can refinance with another bank such as my credit union and still get all the discounts on the car. I plan on doing this and it made my decision a little easier. Only thing to keep in mind and this is with all dealer, pay attention to the numbers and the way they give them to you. I look forward to seeing how the service is at this dealership, i have to head back once my black bow ties come in and i can update then. I will put the dealers info below.

Salesman:
Mark Shaw
C:6098474553
P:8662604363
Dealer:
Chapman Chevrolet
6925 Essington Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19153
cwl011 is offline   Reply With Quote