Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 04-01-2020, 07:19 PM   #1
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Chevy - Helping Hand to Heroes

Grateful to the doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals bravely taking care of us during these trying times. As a small way of saying thanks, Chevy is offering the Chevrolet First Responder Discount, now through June 30.

Thanks to All..
For your commitment to helping.

First Responder Discount

Becky

Last edited by JoeP@TeamBeckyD; 04-01-2020 at 07:33 PM.
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 12:56 AM   #2
Mrbobcat

Drives: 2016 Mustang GT premium
Nice. I'm a nurse, but how much is the discount? It sounds like you don't get a "pricing sheet" until you apply and go into a dealership. It would be nice to get a ballpark idea as there is a couple Camaro's I'm thinking about looking at, but still may want to wait a few months and see how good the regular rebates and financing gets. I'm also thinking about a couple other cars and would like to do another test drive to compare as its been awhile.
Mrbobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 09:31 AM   #3
Dark Phoenix

Drives: 2022 Camaro 1SS Redline
What is this discount amount really? Is it any better than a Supplier Discount or standard monthly rebates? Seems like the only good rebates are for Mustang owners. No GM loyalty discount, no 10%, 12%, or 15% off 2019's. The First Responder discount looks like very average typical monthly rebates, nothing special.
Old 04-02-2020, 09:33 AM   #4
VQ35DE

Drives: 2013 / 2SS / RS / L99
Looks like same as supplier.
VQ35DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 12:45 PM   #5
Mrbobcat

Drives: 2016 Mustang GT premium
Ok, so over at cars direct they say the supplier discount would most likely be around 1.3k off on a Camaro SS. Sounds like it is more with most other cars. I guess that is not bad as you can combine it with current incentives and discounts. The trick would be to get a good sale price at a dealership and then adding in the incentives, the first responder discount and a decent trade in value and also a very low or 0% financing rate. If all of these conditions are met and I can get it with a car in the color and options I want, it may be enough to get me to pull the trigger and sway me from the Challenger or a couple other cars I'm considering.
Mrbobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 05:01 PM   #6
Dark Phoenix

Drives: 2022 Camaro 1SS Redline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbobcat View Post
Ok, so over at cars direct they say the supplier discount would most likely be around 1.3k off on a Camaro SS. Sounds like it is more with most other cars. I guess that is not bad as you can combine it with current incentives and discounts. The trick would be to get a good sale price at a dealership and then adding in the incentives, the first responder discount and a decent trade in value and also a very low or 0% financing rate. If all of these conditions are met and I can get it with a car in the color and options I want, it may be enough to get me to pull the trigger and sway me from the Challenger or a couple other cars I'm considering.

You probably won’t get everything on that. There will probably one or two or’s in there.