Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 06-22-2019, 09:12 AM   #7141
Chris C 1SS 1LE

Drives: 2017 1LE
Installed ROTOFAB after golf yesterday.
Attached Images

Old 06-22-2019, 10:23 AM   #7142
Cannon Green

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUPRA View Post
Been busy this past week... not specifically on the Camaro, but 'for' the Camaro.

Completely cleared out the garage, put an epoxy kit on the floor, sealed with an epoxy anti-slip clear sealer, garage door insulation and installed 16 x 4ft LED lights, 8 above each bay. Also painted any pipework the same color as the wall to blend it in as well, to give it a cleaner look. Something I've wanted to do for about 14 years, and finally after moving houses 2 years ago, I made it happen!

The lights are all tied into a MyQ system, so they are motion activated as soon as you walk out there, and are operated by the garage door openers themselves as well. Converted the lightbulb screw in base to an actual electrical outlet to make it happen. Works like a charm!

It's made the garage a 'room for the cars' in the house, instead of just a garage. Love how it turned out!

Cannon Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 11:26 AM   #7143
inlinejohn

Drives: 2019 Camaro 1SS_1LE
Quote:
Been busy this past week... not specifically on the Camaro, but 'for' the Camaro.

Completely cleared out the garage, put an epoxy kit on the floor, sealed with an epoxy anti-slip clear sealer, garage door insulation and installed 16 x 4ft LED lights, 8 above each bay. Also painted any pipework the same color as the wall to blend it in as well, to give it a cleaner look. Something I've wanted to do for about 14 years, and finally after moving houses 2 years ago, I made it happen!

The lights are all tied into a MyQ system, so they are motion activated as soon as you walk out there, and are operated by the garage door openers themselves as well. Converted the lightbulb screw in base to an actual electrical outlet to make it happen. Works like a charm!

It's made the garage a 'room for the cars' in the house, instead of just a garage. Love how it turned out!

Floor looks amazing!!! What did cost?
inlinejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:33 PM   #7144
NYJets12

Drives: 2018 1LT Camaro
Gave her a bath with eraser, essence and reload by hand and the tires with Tac Systems tire coat. Took 5 hours what a workout.
Attached Images

Old 06-22-2019, 04:06 PM   #7145
ItsChristianInHD

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2LT RS 3.6L
Quote:

Looks sick! What kind of paint did you use to black put the bow ties on the wheels? Might copy that idea.
ItsChristianInHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 05:39 PM   #7146
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '20 Equinox Redline
Took a participant vote first in my class at the Camaro Nationals!
Attached Images

ssmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 05:49 PM   #7147
SnakeEyeSS

Drives: Camaro 2SS & ZL1
Found out you shouldn't think a yellow car is done being coated until you get it in the sun. A few high spots stood out so much I shut the garage door again, and yup, you couldn't see them. In sunlight, painfully obvious. Only took 10 minutes to remove and re coat the spots, but wow does that color hide it.
Old 06-22-2019, 09:45 PM   #7148
TAPS2SS

Drives: Chevy Camaro 2SS
Added some racing stripes

Here are some before and after pics. I order an ZL1 style splitter and rockers in gloss black to match the stripes but haven't received those yet.

Before:

After:

TAPS2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 09:54 PM   #7149
zr1chris

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1SS/1LE
I like the stripes! Looks great! ^^^
zr1chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 10:05 PM   #7150
DenverTaco07

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2017 Volt, 2013 Pilot
installed Recaro vented seats mod, driver and passenger side.

cool butts!
Old 06-22-2019, 10:25 PM   #7151
Craig

Drives: ‘23 SS1LE
Quote:

It's made the garage a 'room for the cars' in the house, instead of just a garage. Love how it turned out
I must be getting old I am not jealous of one single member car on this website, it’s some of these garages that make me a hater
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 11:53 PM   #7152
TenSeven

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty1707 View Post
Dusted with new duster from Amazon: MODS Please Rotate Pics!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You probably just need to make the pics smaller. Modern phones take pics at huge resolutions which make for very large image sizes. These large images can cause problems for message forum software and that'll rotate the images.

Image resolution of 800 x 600 is usually plenty.
TenSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 09:45 AM   #7153
DenverTaco07

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2017 Volt, 2013 Pilot
CUPRA - I like what you did to your garage, I've always wanted to do that. Mine will never be as tidy and clean as yours though, I have way too much junk. I'd love to get the floor done though.

what did it cost you per sq ft?
Old 06-23-2019, 09:52 AM   #7154
craigss50

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS Fifty
Very pretty cat. Love the red and black vert top.
craigss50 is offline   Reply With Quote