Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Dragstrip and Launching Discussion


Bigwormgraphix


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2022, 10:21 PM   #2311
laynlo15
 
laynlo15's Avatar
 
Drives: 2022 Lt1 A10
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: clark, mo
Posts: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripwire1124 View Post
Finally got out to the track,
2022 Lt1 A10
Rotofab, lt2,95mm tb, 2in headers, e85, drag pack
Dam good numbers for the mods. Mph is excellent also. Congrats, haven't had mine back to the track after my swap to the Lt2 and 95mm TB.
__________________
2022 Lt1 6.2 A10, Phastek, E85, Rotofab,Lt2 Ported IM/95mm TB, phdtuning-11.79@121-16SS w/2650 9.41@147sold 16 C7 10.90@128 sold;
laynlo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 10:24 PM   #2312
laynlo15
 
laynlo15's Avatar
 
Drives: 2022 Lt1 A10
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: clark, mo
Posts: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripwire1124 View Post
Finally got out to the track,
2022 Lt1 A10
Rotofab, lt2,95mm tb, 2in headers, e85, drag pack
Are you still running the stock A10 tune or have you gone to the Houston Speed TCU swap so you can tune the trans for some more rpms. Are you running a slick or drag radial drag pack? Any weight reduction?
__________________
2022 Lt1 6.2 A10, Phastek, E85, Rotofab,Lt2 Ported IM/95mm TB, phdtuning-11.79@121-16SS w/2650 9.41@147sold 16 C7 10.90@128 sold;
laynlo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 02:59 AM   #2313
s346k

 
s346k's Avatar
 
Drives: 18 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: indiana
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripwire1124 View Post
Finally got out to the track...
any idea on da? im guessing it was pretty bad, 3k' or so. nice work. those auto cars run good.
__________________
2016+ camaro: everyone’s first car
s346k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 06:08 AM   #2314
6spdhyperblue


 
Drives: 6th gen
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: US
Posts: 3,266
Yeah 129-130 in minus DA?
__________________
‘22 SS 1LE M6 Summit White - RF, Flexfuel, LT2 intake, 95mm tb, ATI udp, VT ramair, catchcan, Adam’s Graphine 9yr
‘16 SS M6 bolton on DR 11.0@126+ (Sold)
6spdhyperblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 06:36 PM   #2315
Tripwire1124
 
Tripwire1124's Avatar
 
Drives: 2022 LT1 Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by s346k View Post
any idea on da? im guessing it was pretty bad, 3k' or so. nice work. those auto cars run good.
2700 I saw on the track app while I was there.
Tripwire1124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 06:42 PM   #2316
Tripwire1124
 
Tripwire1124's Avatar
 
Drives: 2022 LT1 Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by laynlo15 View Post
Are you still running the stock A10 tune or have you gone to the Houston Speed TCU swap so you can tune the trans for some more rpms. Are you running a slick or drag radial drag pack? Any weight reduction?
Yessir stock trans tune. And honestly with the 1.6 60 foots idk if I want to do the tcu swap lol.
The wheel and tire setup is a poverty setup. C4 zr1 wheels with 305 et street ss. Fronts are jegs skinneys with a heavy radial.
Tripwire1124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 10:31 AM   #2317
laynlo15
 
laynlo15's Avatar
 
Drives: 2022 Lt1 A10
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: clark, mo
Posts: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripwire1124 View Post
Yessir stock trans tune. And honestly with the 1.6 60 foots idk if I want to do the tcu swap lol.
The wheel and tire setup is a poverty setup. C4 zr1 wheels with 305 et street ss. Fronts are jegs skinneys with a heavy radial.
That's a really good 60 ft for 3600 lb Car and probably 3800 with driver. Mine is 3820 with me in the seat and 3/8 tank of E. My C7 was about 400 lbs lighter and it was consistent mid 1.50s to 1.58. That's one reason why your 1/8 mile is so stellar compared to your 1/4 et. Did you remove any weight like seats or full interior? Really nice job.
__________________
2022 Lt1 6.2 A10, Phastek, E85, Rotofab,Lt2 Ported IM/95mm TB, phdtuning-11.79@121-16SS w/2650 9.41@147sold 16 C7 10.90@128 sold;
laynlo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 01:48 PM   #2318
Tripwire1124
 
Tripwire1124's Avatar
 
Drives: 2022 LT1 Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by laynlo15 View Post
That's a really good 60 ft for 3600 lb Car and probably 3800 with driver. Mine is 3820 with me in the seat and 3/8 tank of E. My C7 was about 400 lbs lighter and it was consistent mid 1.50s to 1.58. That's one reason why your 1/8 mile is so stellar compared to your 1/4 et. Did you remove any weight like seats or full interior? Really nice job.
Thanks I appreciate it! Honestly wasn't thinking it was gonna be all that great of a day so I didn't really bother removing and weight other than being under half a tank of E85 and the front sway bar removed. Other than that full interior, blah blah blah lol
__________________
11.31 @125.5mph
Tripwire1124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 06:39 PM   #2319
laynlo15
 
laynlo15's Avatar
 
Drives: 2022 Lt1 A10
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: clark, mo
Posts: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripwire1124 View Post
Thanks I appreciate it! Honestly wasn't thinking it was gonna be all that great of a day so I didn't really bother removing and weight other than being under half a tank of E85 and the front sway bar removed. Other than that full interior, blah blah blah lol
Awesome. Thx for the response
__________________
2022 Lt1 6.2 A10, Phastek, E85, Rotofab,Lt2 Ported IM/95mm TB, phdtuning-11.79@121-16SS w/2650 9.41@147sold 16 C7 10.90@128 sold;
laynlo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.