Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Southcentral

AWE Tuning

Old 02-06-2019, 11:25 AM   #1
GrantB

Drives: 2018 Chevrolet Camaro SS 2SS
Smile ATTN: ANYONE IN ARKANSAS - SS w/ Borla + NPP

This is my first post on the forum as I joined yesterday. I have been doing research and looking for the right Camaro for months, and finally found one all the way in Spokane, Washington! I flew out and bought it and had it shipped to Little Rock, AR. I will receive it on Saturday and cannot wait.

I know that I will eventually want to upgrade exhaust and retain the NPP functionality, so I have decided on the Borla Atak system. I would love to hear this in person first before committing. Videos don't do it justice.

So my question to everyone out there: Do you live in Arkansas and have this system or possibly the Borla S-type even? If so, can we try to meet up so I can hear it in person? Heck, even Memphis is close enough for it to be worth it! Anyone else around my area with an aftermarket exhaust that has NPP functionality, post up what you have and maybe you can convince be Borla isn't the way to go.

P.S. - it will need to be an SS

Thanks in advance,
Grant
GrantB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 12:03 PM   #2
Umbriel

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
I am not sure if you are going to find anyone close enough but I have one with headers and the AWE Touring if you are ever interested in hearing that. It doesn't have the NPP function but I found I always kept it in the same mode anyways and never really used it.
Umbriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 04:01 PM   #3
GrantB

Drives: 2018 Chevrolet Camaro SS 2SS
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
I am not sure if you are going to find anyone close enough but I have one with headers and the AWE Touring if you are ever interested in hearing that. It doesn't have the NPP function but I found I always kept it in the same mode anyways and never really used it.
If I can't end up finding anyone around my area I may take you up on that! I'm open to hearing as many as I can before I pull the trigger on 1k+ items. Thanks for the reply!
GrantB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 01:18 PM   #4
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantB View Post
This is my first post on the forum as I joined yesterday. I have been doing research and looking for the right Camaro for months, and finally found one all the way in Spokane, Washington! I flew out and bought it and had it shipped to Little Rock, AR. I will receive it on Saturday and cannot wait.

I know that I will eventually want to upgrade exhaust and retain the NPP functionality, so I have decided on the Borla Atak system. I would love to hear this in person first before committing. Videos don't do it justice.

So my question to everyone out there: Do you live in Arkansas and have this system or possibly the Borla S-type even? If so, can we try to meet up so I can hear it in person? Heck, even Memphis is close enough for it to be worth it! Anyone else around my area with an aftermarket exhaust that has NPP functionality, post up what you have and maybe you can convince be Borla isn't the way to go.

P.S. - it will need to be an SS

Thanks in advance,
Grant
Thread moved to the 'South Central' sub-forum. Maybe you'll get more local eyes this way.

-DG
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
atak, borla, exhaust, npp