Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 01-06-2016, 11:32 PM   #715
MXR

Drives: 13 ZL1 JDP 850
Lynch is back .

Carroll also said safety Kam Chancellor, tight end Luke Willson, tackle Russell Okung, and guard J.R. Sweezy were all getting back to work after missing time with injuries. Cornerback Jeremy Lane, who injured his ribs last Sunday in Arizona, was also back to practice.
MXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 11:33 PM   #716
MXR

Drives: 13 ZL1 JDP 850
Meanwhile New England fans have chewed off their fingernails .
MXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 12:14 AM   #717
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishmic View Post
The Patriots just ruined them...LOL. 2-4 ..your season is OVAH already
You were saying?
Old 01-10-2016, 03:29 PM   #718
SSmoothie

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6SP Blk/Blk
Bad play calling, bad execution of plays, bad clock management, bad decisions of players, (Ryan trying to run the ball.) Bad decision on not trying field goal attempts early in the game.

Defense was great.

Came down to laces not out.
Old 01-10-2016, 03:41 PM   #719
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Congrats to the Seahawks on capitalizing on Minnesota's continued jinx in the playoffs

Last edited by Bad@ssCamaro; 01-10-2016 at 08:18 PM.
Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 03:42 PM   #720
Deftones

Drives: 2012 RS/SS LS3
The better team won today but next weeks game should be good.
Old 01-10-2016, 04:43 PM   #721
Bad@ssCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deftones View Post
The better team won today but next weeks game should be good.
That is debatable ;-)

Old 01-10-2016, 04:59 PM   #722
Deftones

Drives: 2012 RS/SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
That is debatable ;-)
Not really. I'm not even a Seahawks fan but what has Minnesota done the last few years? 3 field goals on their home field, c'mon...
Old 01-10-2016, 08:21 PM   #723
Bad@ssCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deftones View Post
Not really. I'm not even a Seahawks fan but what has Minnesota done the last few years? 3 field goals on their home field, c'mon...
I'm just saying that was a game the Vikings would have won if they had made that field goal...thus continuing the play-off jinx they seem to perpetuate.

Old 01-11-2016, 08:43 AM   #724
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
part of being a winning team is not making mistakes. should the Vikings have won? yes. They didn't though; they beat themselves.
AZCamaroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 10:14 AM   #725
Bretts
SS

Drives: 2015 2ss rs
My Vegas bet just got a bit closer to car parts
Attached Images

CCW sp16a track set, BTR stage 3 cam and kooks longtubes with high flow catsLocks@7.5 degrees castor and radius arm inserts, Ride Tech 2coilovers JDP upper control arm bushings BMR lower knuckle bushing Bo White throttle body3.91 gears Spohn del-sphere toe link and trailing arms Prothane subframe bushings
Bretts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 11:13 AM   #726
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
I think the Vikings kicker walked away a rich man. The NFL finds a way to keep the teams with the biggest fan base, winning and moving forward. Year after year....lol. What's a bad call here or there..one that is not challengable. Hmmm...

My bandwagon says it's all 'fixed' one way or another, to help keep NFL making money, over and over again. How many games have you seen "your" team get bad call after bad call. Even with instant reply, challenges, etc.. how do the refs keep getting worse and worse, year after year??

No way was Cinn going to advance, no way was Viking were going to advance. When it comes down to a very close game, one (or multiple) calls will swing it in one direction by the refs.

Just saying....hehehehe.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 12:47 PM   #727
mickss

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS-M6 67 Chevelle Wgn
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
I think the Vikings kicker walked away a rich man. The NFL finds a way to keep the teams with the biggest fan base, winning and moving forward. Year after year....lol. What's a bad call here or there..one that is not challengable. Hmmm...

My bandwagon says it's all 'fixed' one way or another, to help keep NFL making money, over and over again. How many games have you seen "your" team get bad call after bad call. Even with instant reply, challenges, etc.. how do the refs keep getting worse and worse, year after year??

No way was Cinn going to advance, no way was Viking were going to advance. When it comes down to a very close game, one (or multiple) calls will swing it in one direction by the refs.

Just saying....hehehehe.
So you`re saying that the NFL games are "fixed"? This should get some interesting replies! But I suppose if your a Cinni. or a Vikings fan that may be the only thing you can hang your hat on for why they lost!
mickss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 02:01 PM   #728
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post

Just saying....hehehehe.