Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

Bigwormgraphix

Old 07-09-2018, 04:20 PM   #43
13vertss

Drives: 2013 Camaro convertible 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastCarFanBoy View Post
Whether or not he believes the PP1 handles better than the SS you are drawing a conclusion that is not supported by what was typed. My conclusion is that the cars are close enough in handling that other factors weighed into his decision. Until he actually stipulates the deciding factors we are all just taking guesses.
That’s why we said he implied it. Thus making it look like he was saying the GTPP handles better then the SS, but not actually saying it.
13vertss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 05:56 PM   #44
FastCarFanBoy
Banned

Drives: 2013 GB GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13vertss View Post
That’s why we said he implied it. Thus making it look like he was saying the GTPP handles better then the SS, but not actually saying it.
He never implied anything. You're reading too much into it.

Holy shit it's like deja vu all over again.
FastCarFanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 06:25 PM   #45
13vertss

Drives: 2013 Camaro convertible 2SS/RS
Quote:

Denial is the river you keep floating down. But if it makes you feel better thinking it isn’t there, so be it.
13vertss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 07:11 PM   #46
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balzdeep View Post
A performance pack 18 is on another level handling wise to a base GT. I have test driven 17 1ss to 18 GT base PP. I’d take the stang.
Name:  122455AF-9516-491D-912B-1150D01BF947.jpeg
Views: 437
Size:  30.6 KB

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 12:30 AM   #47
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Whether or not he believes the PP1 handles better than the SS you are drawing a conclusion that is not supported by what was typed. My conclusion is that the cars are close enough in handling that other factors weighed into his decision. Until he actually stipulates the deciding factors we are all just taking guesses.
It's funny how you pay soo much attention to this thread and will criticize everything you disagree with. But when I asked you if the morons over on M6G are still copying and pasting stuff from here like a bunch of 12 year old girls you acted like you didn't know. Yet word has it you're over on that site every day and are probably on the same threads where they're doing it, lol.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 07:34 AM   #48
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
It's funny how you pay soo much attention to this thread and will criticize everything you disagree with. But when I asked you if the morons over on M6G are still copying and pasting stuff from here like a bunch of 12 year old girls you acted like you didn't know. Yet word has it you're over on that site every day and are probably on the same threads where they're doing it, lol.
I’ll end the suspense. Yes they are and a couple of them got pi$$ed at me for calling them out on it

They particularly enjoy discussing you and torqueaddict.
A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:00 AM   #49
torqueaddict

Drives: Tesla M3 LR-AWD [Former 1SS owner]
Yeah, I see the copy and paste threads on M6g. I find them hilarious and there's little point responding there. They chose the 'Stang so we're never going to agree. And let's not forget, the Camaro isn't selling as well so that automatically makes it the 'inferior' car.

I call it like I see it. Still just an opinion. Until Ford cures its ailments, I'll always see the 2018 GT as an expensive problem on wheels. I also don't buy into the 'superior performance' narrative surrounding it, as more often than not, it doesn't play out on the track or drag strip.
torqueaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 10:25 AM   #50
SpeedIsLife

Drives: Current Camaro-less
To be fair people from here actively used to, and still do, go over there and copy and paste stuff here.

A good number of people here were utterly obsessed with thePill and a few other folks over there.

Both sides are ridiculously immature about this shit.
SpeedIsLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 11:03 AM   #51
FastCarFanBoy
Banned

Drives: 2013 GB GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
What’s funny is you thinking I owe you a response. I’ll respond to things that interest me. You’ll also notice I don’t go on 900 word diatribes like some people do.
FastCarFanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 12:49 PM   #52
Zeke.Malvo

Drives: 1969 Mustang MaCh1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjlm View Post
I’ll end the suspense. Yes they are and a couple of them got pi$$ed at me for calling them out on it

That's probably because those two are clowns that consistently spew non-sense out the yin-yang on this board. They'll have moments of civility, but then some chemical imbalance kicks in and the keyboard diarrhea begins. I can see why some M6 posters would copy and paste some of their posts.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 07-10-2018, 01:41 PM   #53
torqueaddict

Drives: Tesla M3 LR-AWD [Former 1SS owner]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke.Malvo View Post
That's probably because those two are clowns that consistently spew non-sense out the yin-yang on this board. They'll have moments of civility, but then some chemical imbalance kicks in and the keyboard diarrhea begins. I can see why some M6 posters would copy and paste some of their posts.

LOL, right now, you're being the 'clown' you are describing. If you want to read all positive things about the Mustang, then this is probably not the best forum for that.
torqueaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 02:21 PM   #54
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjlm View Post

LOL!! You're over there too? I bet they don't like you much at all. Oh well, you're better off over here with us anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by torqueaddict View Post
Yeah, I see the copy and paste threads on M6g. I find them hilarious and there's little point responding there. They chose the 'Stang so we're never going to agree. And let's not forget, the Camaro isn't selling as well so that automatically makes it the 'inferior' car.

I call it like I see it. Still just an opinion. Until Ford cures its ailments, I'll always see the 2018 GT as an expensive problem on wheels. I also don't buy into the 'superior performance' narrative surrounding it, as more often than not, it doesn't play out on the track or drag strip.
It's even funnier when they come over here by the boatload to start shit with us! It got bad a few months ago. But they all eventually got booted!!

See, I don't think the 18 GT is a problem. This might sound weird coming from me, but I will give it credit where credit is due. It has a solid engine, it takes to mods (especially boost) very well, and when you get one that is fully optioned out it's a pretty cool car. But the thing is that my experiences with them has shown me that you have to dump money into them. With a SS you can just slap a blower on and be done. With the GT you have to do a bunch of other upgrades for it to handle the power. Kinda like the Camaro itself was built to handle more HP although the engine is severely limited on how much it can make on stock internals and stock cam. Whereas the Mustang has more potential on what it can make thru the engine but the car itself can't handle the extra power. If I ever do get another one (not very likely), it will be to modify the entire car from the ground up.
Quote:
What’s funny is you thinking I owe you a response. I’ll respond to things that interest me. You’ll also notice I don’t go on 900 word diatribes like some people do.
I never said you owed me a response, I just called you out for trying to act like you don't know. You sit here combing thru every post and picking out everything you disagree with. But you don't know if they're copying and pasting over there, lol!! That's a laugh. I bet you're even on some of the posts where they're doing it. You might even be doing it yourself. Martin could verify this for us, LOL!! But seeing as how you like to troll us over here all the time, you should expect to get trolled right back.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 05:49 PM   #55
1295/SS

Drives: 87 GNX 87 Turbo T '13 CTS-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke.Malvo View Post

Irony.
1295/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:17 AM   #56
Balzdeep

Drives: Wicked Fast
You should have tested the pp1 with 10r80. Black accent pck is on base suspension, brakes, smaller tires etc.
Balzdeep is offline   Reply With Quote