Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Bigwormgraphix

Old 09-29-2022, 03:18 AM   #1
Brettallen59

Drives: 2023 ZL1 - 1969 SS396
ZL1 Order Question

Is there a Dealership that has a better chance of getting a ZL1 1LE order placed, and does anyone know when the model year production ends? I have placed an order for a 2023 ZL1 1LE but would really like to increase my chances of getting this order placed. I would write a letter to the president of GM if i had his email address and if I thought it would help, lol.....
Brett....
Brettallen59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 07:05 AM   #2
WhiteMale

Drives: 23 ZL1 A10 Rapid Blue
That is indeed the #1 toughest car to get an allocation for. Depends quite a bit on are you willing to travel, buy out of state, shit like that, too. It can be beneficial if you're looking to do that to find a dealer that is close to LGR production plant. I might think of James-Martin I got my ZL1 there. PM if you want to know more.
WhiteMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 11:02 AM   #3
Speedysteve77

Drives: 23 Camaro ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettallen59 View Post
Is there a Dealership that has a better chance of getting a ZL1 1LE order placed, and does anyone know when the model year production ends? I have placed an order for a 2023 ZL1 1LE but would really like to increase my chances of getting this order placed. I would write a letter to the president of GM if i had his email address and if I thought it would help, lol.....
Brett....
I too was in the same position. I actually had ordered a 2022 and when nothing came of it, changed my order to a 2023. I had orders at 2 different large dealerships and after ~7months still had no allocation. Knowing the difficulty in trying to get a ZLE and a manual transmission, i had been calling dealerships all over the country on a daily basis. Finally got lucky after about 5 months of daily calls across the country and was able to secure one. Patience and persistence and willingness to travel out of state for a purchase paid off for me. I drove ~1000miles each way and picked up mine about 3 weeks ago.
16 BMW 535xi
05 Pontiac GTO 6MT
88 Ford Thunderbird TC
87 Buick GN
Speedysteve77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 03:23 PM   #4
rbiehl

Drives: '23 ZL1 Riverside Blue M6
You need to find a dealer that has multiple inbound Camaros in transit such as the St. Louis local volume camaro dealer.

https://www.jimtrenaryofallon.com/Ve...s?model=Camaro

You can contact Rob @ Jim Trenary to discuss possible 1LE allocations. My ZL1 order was placed on 7/14 and is one of the three ZL1s that they have intransit.

Richard
rbiehl is offline   Reply With Quote