Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Southwest

Phastek Performance

Old 06-16-2022, 07:28 PM   #1
boosted_dime

Drives: Chevrolet S10, Chevrolet Camaro SS
(Vegas Area)FS: HELLION TWIN TURBO KIT **NEW**

Reposting here for local peeps. Orig post is in V8 Classifieds

Hey all! First post, and semi long-term lurker here.

I've finally decided to give up on my Camaro build, and am posting my Hellion Twin Turbo Kit for sale. The kit was purchased originally in November of 2017, and has been sitting in my garage since. It was originally planned for my 2017 2SS, which ended up a total loss. I had plans to install the kit on my 2018 SS 1LE that was purchased shortly thereafter, but I traded the car in for something more practical in June of 2020. This kit is brand new, with all components in their original packaging(with the exception of the downpipes, they were used temporarily as test pipes). I am also including fuel system upgrades for SS cars from Wildhammer Motorsports.

-Two Precision 6266 ball bearing turbos, with stainless steel turbine housing option
-Turbosmart eBoost 2 boost management system
-Wildhammer Motorsports Fuel system upgrades for SS cars in the form of a LT4 High Pressure Fuel Pump, LT4 Injectors, and an E85 Flex Fuel DIY Kit.

I am asking $9000 for both the Hellion kit as well as the fuel system components together. If you don't need the fuel system parts and are only interested in the Hellion kit, I'd entertain an offer to sell separately.

If you have any questions, shoot me a PM or reply here and I'll get back to you asap.
Attached Images

boosted_dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 06:02 PM   #2
turbo_jimbo

Drives: 2022 ZL1 1LE
Dang! I wish I could pick that up...
turbo_jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
6266, e85, hellion, precision, turbo kit