Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 12-20-2020, 06:21 PM   #1
MrLSX

Drives: C5 LS3, C5 LS1, ZL1 LSA
Infamous LSA Snout Rattle | Warranty Work

Old 12-26-2020, 06:25 AM   #2
Kevlar382

Drives: '12 ZL1; '71 RS/Z28; '99 Vette Conv
Very cool. I have a 2012 I bought new that now has just over 3,000 mi on it and has not had the SC replaced. So far no rattle My dealer is Robert DeNooyer Chevy in Holland MI and they also are an amazing dealership. They are just waiting for me to pull the trigger when I want to do it. You hear so many neg things about dealers out there that it is great someone like MrLSX has had great service and is happy with his GM cars.
No matter what car I bring in to them, even my DD pickup, they are all treated with the same care. Thats why I'm getting there first C8 ZO6/ZO7.
MrZLX, thank you for being late for your show and taking the time to make that video.
Kevlar382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 05:59 PM   #3
MrLSX

Drives: C5 LS3, C5 LS1, ZL1 LSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevlar382 View Post
Very cool. I have a 2012 I bought new that now has just over 3,000 mi on it and has not had the SC replaced. So far no rattle My dealer is Robert DeNooyer Chevy in Holland MI and they also are an amazing dealership. They are just waiting for me to pull the trigger when I want to do it. You hear so many neg things about dealers out there that it is great someone like MrLSX has had great service and is happy with his GM cars.
No matter what car I bring in to them, even my DD pickup, they are all treated with the same care. Thats why I'm getting there first C8 ZO6/ZO7.
MrZLX, thank you for being late for your show and taking the time to make that video.

Good dealers are hard to find man. Glad our cars are ok. Thanks for the comment! Hope you subscribed to the channel