Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Thread Closed

Old 01-22-2017, 11:18 AM   #407
BlackbeastSS2

Drives: 2019 Camaro 1LE Shock Candy
I did not expect to win. Marketing idea that was changed on the fly, as a company who would not change on the fly when demand dictated a change.

In regards to winners, it might seem a bit funny or people might see it as a slight of hand but I will say if anyone deserves a freebie with regards to his work and great information that shows his passion for the 2016 SS Camaro it's Lethal. Make sure you put out a great video on the product Lethal for all the haters.
Diamond Piston & Manley Rods, Roto Fab Big Gulp
BTR Push Rods,LS7 Lifters, ARP, FI Chiller, Kirkey Seats
SJM Line Lock, Hurst Pistol Grip. 747/739 RWHP street tune - 821/794 RWHP track tune 101 octane.
2014 Mini Cooper countryman S All4 M6 daily driver
Old 01-22-2017, 11:27 AM   #408
keon718nyc

Drives: Challenger SP Shaker/Arcadia Denali
Best way for a random pick drawing would have been to use a "Random Number Generator" recorded on video.... Could have been the end to all tension and frustration for some here.
Old 01-22-2017, 11:33 AM   #409
BlackbeastSS2

Drives: 2019 Camaro 1LE Shock Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by keon718nyc View Post
Best way for a random pick drawing would have been to use a "Random Number Generator" recorded on video.... Could have been the end to all tension and frustration for some here.
Wow, your the man. Great idea and should be done for future draws.
Diamond Piston & Manley Rods, Roto Fab Big Gulp
BTR Push Rods,LS7 Lifters, ARP, FI Chiller, Kirkey Seats
SJM Line Lock, Hurst Pistol Grip. 747/739 RWHP street tune - 821/794 RWHP track tune 101 octane.
2014 Mini Cooper countryman S All4 M6 daily driver
Old 01-22-2017, 11:36 AM   #410
MikeR

Drives: 2017 2SS Convertible European Vers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCamaro93 View Post
It probably was a marketing stunt...and it worked. Time to move on with your lives. You all should know that nothing in life is truly free.
As far as C7 not commenting...they shouldn't. It would be better for them not to get involved. This thread should have been locked long ago. Nothing useful is coming out of this.
+1

@lethal: you and the others did nothing wrong. Donīt let them push you in this direction.

Admins: PLEASE CLOSE !
Old 01-22-2017, 11:38 AM   #411
sub_ETCS_ret

Drives: 2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_from_Germany View Post
+1

@lethal: you and the others did nothing wrong. Donīt let them push you in this direction.

Admins: PLEASE CLOSE !
+1

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
"Submariners are a bunch of intelligent misfits that somehow seem to get along, understand each other and work well together." - overheard from a surface officer explaining to another sailor about Submariners
Old 01-22-2017, 11:39 AM   #412
keon718nyc

Drives: Challenger SP Shaker/Arcadia Denali
Thanks, I did this in the past online for giveaways my company did and worked out well without any drama unfolding or misunderstandings. Its direct, simple to do and computer AI would be to blame at most LOL
Old 01-22-2017, 11:43 AM   #413
Yellow6thGen
18 ZL1 A10 Convertible

Drives: White ZL1 Convertible
I still love the idea of free give a ways it really is a great way to market. Keep up,the good work...
Old 01-22-2017, 01:19 PM   #414
E-Ray

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS, Nightfall Grey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehammer70 View Post
While the accusations above put a damper on things. I am super excited to have been drawn for this. I have been torn on keeping the stock splitter or going this route. All that being said. Thank you.
You can have a drawing to give away your stock splitter. I am officially putting my name in for the drawing!!!!

Old 01-22-2017, 04:57 PM   #415
moonrider

Drives: 2016 2SS
The splitter is ugly as **** and I would of sold it anyway.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:20 PM   #416
HZjr

Drives: Camaro 2SS A8 NPP
I dint pay anything to enter, but any way, a clear draw would be fair for everyone.

Is your product and you are free to sell or give for free whoever you want.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:46 PM   #417
samsumon

Drives: 4 wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrider View Post
The splitter is ugly as **** and I would of sold it anyway.
Wow.

This is a board where I think I'm one of the youngest (age) person on here and I just want to say you are all seriously, disgusting.

Let's put 1 thing out there... Sledge winning,while not a shocker, should not be bashed on. The guy SPENDS THOUSANDS of dollars, HIS OWN MONEY, to mod his car which he then records, edits and posts.

MOST of his sponsors just offer him the items for a discount. SO WHAT IF HE ****ING GOT ONE.

The rest of us, 1 is a VERY heavy user on the board, and the other two (myself counting) are moderate users. The heavy user contributes to every single thread.

they went from giving away 2, to giving away 4. Even if Sledge was obvious, they gave away 3.

You're all grown ****ing human beings. Even if I wouldn't have won, I would have said congrats and moved on with my life. It's something you DONT need for your car and regardless of your views on this, were going to buy it if you wanted it or not.

Seriously, close the thread and to future companies, everyone who complained on here, black ball them from entering future contest.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:00 PM   #418
DownWithNPP

Drives: 2017 Camaro ss
Ok enough is enough. From what I've seen nobody has said a single disparaging thing about Lethal but you guys keep swinging in on a chandelier like he is a damsel in distress...Seriously Mods close the thread.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:10 PM   #419
Sunsnare98

Drives: 2017 camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsumon View Post
Wow.

This is a board where I think I'm one of the youngest (age) person on here and I just want to say you are all seriously, disgusting.

Let's put 1 thing out there... Sledge winning,while not a shocker, should not be bashed on. The guy SPENDS THOUSANDS of dollars, HIS OWN MONEY, to mod his car which he then records, edits and posts.

MOST of his sponsors just offer him the items for a discount. SO WHAT IF HE ****ING GOT ONE.

The rest of us, 1 is a VERY heavy user on the board, and the other two (myself counting) are moderate users. The heavy user contributes to every single thread.

they went from giving away 2, to giving away 4. Even if Sledge was obvious, they gave away 3.

You're all grown ****ing human beings. Even if I wouldn't have won, I would have said congrats and moved on with my life. It's something you DONT need for your car and regardless of your views on this, were going to buy it if you wanted it or not.

Seriously, close the thread and to future companies, everyone who complained on here, black ball them from entering future contest.
Congrats on winning my friend. But seriously, that was kind of a trashy post. No need to cuss and call people disgusting. Scroll back and see if you can find a reaction like your post above from the non winners. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but how you say it is key.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:26 PM   #420
samsumon

Drives: 4 wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunsnare98 View Post
Congrats on winning my friend. But seriously, that was kind of a trashy post. No need to cuss and call people disgusting. Scroll back and see if you can find a reaction like your post above from the non winners. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but how you say it is key.
No, this contest was set up and from the people who set it up, they picked their winners based on random or whatever their criteria was.

I won by luck, I'm happy, gonna enjoy my splitter and move on. If I wouldn't have won, I still would have looked at the winners and said, "post pictures!", been happy and moved on.

Everyone is just mad because sledge won as well. I can SEE how that can come off suspicious, but you know what, even if they FLAT OUT say they picked him personally, the guy has given himself to this community and deserves to be recognized for it. I hope he brings them business and plenty of it.

It's disgusting how grown men, some in their 50's are acting towards something like this.

And for some to say, "if I would have won I would have sold it", after wanting to win it.. That's awesome.

Closed Thread

Tags
camaro ss, carbon fiber, front splitter, zl1