Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted


BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2021, 09:02 PM   #1
Rjliptak19
 
Drives: Car less currently
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17
WTB 1LE

I'm back in the market for another 1LE. Long story I bought a 2017 Summit White 1LE back in '19 but an unfortunate accident ended in Elle being totaled.


Here's what I'm looking for.
Requirements:
• 1LE
• PDR
• Less than 15K mileage
• Price under $45K
• Rear view camera mirror - not required but strongly prefer on a '19 or newer

If I have to rank color preferences:
1. Krypton Green - I know 2017 only
2. Crush
3. Shock
4. Hyper Blue Metallic
5. Open

Model Preference in order:

1. 2017 1LE Kyrpton Green I've wanted this car since it came out.
2. 2018 + 2SS 1LE
3. 2017 + 1SS 1LE

If you have a car that you're looking to sell email me at liptak.robert@gmail.com.

Last edited by Rjliptak19; 09-26-2021 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Formatting
Rjliptak19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 04:53 PM   #2
JOHNSONROD

 
JOHNSONROD's Avatar
 
Drives: 62 Chevy & 2021 1SS/1LE manual
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 893
mine is for sale in here. its a little over your price range but it has 1450 miles, its never been tracked, and its fully track prepped with 5 grand worth of track gear including another set of wheels/tires.
JOHNSONROD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 07:21 PM   #3
taprxxt
 
taprxxt's Avatar
 
Drives: 2000 Pewter WS6, 2022 RBM ZL1
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: IL - NW Burbs
Posts: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjliptak19 View Post
I'm back in the market for another 1LE. Long story I bought a 2017 Summit White 1LE back in '19 but an unfortunate accident ended in Elle being totaled.


Here's what I'm looking for.
Requirements:
• 1LE
• PDR
• Less than 15K mileage
• Price under $45K
• Rear view camera mirror

If I have to rank color preferences:
1. Krypton Green
2. Crush
3. Shock
4. Hyper Blue Metallic
5. Open

Model Preference in order:

1.2017 1LE Kyrpton Green I've wanted this car since it came out.
2. 2018-2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE
3. 2017 + 1SS 1LE

If you have a car that you're looking to sell email me at liptak.robert@gmail.com.
FYI I don't think the rear view mirror camera came on any of them until 2019 so it would rule out a few colors/model preferences you listed if that's a requirement.
__________________
Ordered 2022 Riverside Blue A10 ZL1 - 7/26/21
1100 (7/26/21) --> 3800 (10/8/21) --> 6000 (10/30/21)
taprxxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 07:35 PM   #4
Rjliptak19
 
Drives: Car less currently
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by taprxxt View Post
FYI I don't think the rear view mirror camera came on any of them until 2019 so it would rule out a few colors/model preferences you listed if that's a requirement.
Sorry. You're correct, I should change rear view camera mirror preferred not requirement.
Rjliptak19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 07:36 PM   #5
Rjliptak19
 
Drives: Car less currently
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNSONROD View Post
mine is for sale in here. its a little over your price range but it has 1450 miles, its never been tracked, and its fully track prepped with 5 grand worth of track gear including another set of wheels/tires.

For now, I'm really hoping to get lucky on a Krypton Green one. You've got an awesome car and you'll be able to sell it pretty quickly I'm sure. GLWS
Rjliptak19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 08:15 AM   #6
JOHNSONROD

 
JOHNSONROD's Avatar
 
Drives: 62 Chevy & 2021 1SS/1LE manual
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjliptak19 View Post
For now, I'm really hoping to get lucky on a Krypton Green one. You've got an awesome car and you'll be able to sell it pretty quickly I'm sure. GLWS
Thanks. i drove it yesterday for the first time in a month. man its such a better car than that 5th gen SS i had. ill probably keep it. maybe ill have some time to drive it next year. good luck on your car search.
JOHNSONROD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 06:21 AM   #7
pbsinternet1le
 
pbsinternet1le's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 1le current /2015 2ss 1le sold
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Whitesburg Ga 30185
Posts: 745
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...0473469567386/
__________________
2017 1LE Hyper Blue
pbsinternet1le is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Tags
1le, kyrpton, pdr

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.