Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Interior Parts & Accessories

Phastek Performance

Old 06-05-2016, 03:52 AM   #1
6LE Designs

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
"Recaro Z28" Style Seats with SS Embroidered...

Had these made for our 2016 Camaro only to realize there are no brackets for 2016 yet. We're personally making some BUT have since decided for a different color combo for our interior so these brand new seats are up for sale...

This is for the PAIR (Driver and Passenger) of seats (for some reason I never took photos of the pair and they are currently boxed up).

They are high quality BLACK leather with BLACK suede/alcantara inserts. The 2010-2016 SS logo is embroidered in RED with SILVER outlining.

All you need to drop these in your 2010-2015 Camaro is a set of mounting brackets (tons of people make them, usually $100-$200 shipped for a pair, just do a Google search).

Brand new and HALF the price of the GM seats so if you want a similar, cheaper and EXTREMELY LIGHTER seat these are the seats for you!

Asking $2200 SHIPPED (within the 48 states, wiil ship outside but will cost more) OBO.

They are just sitting here and we need to recoup some money from them to start the other seats (because we went with higher end material planning for SEMA we have more than what we're asking in them) so MAKE AN OFFER!!!

Best offer WILL take them!!!
6LE Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 09:00 PM   #2
KyleL

Drives: Slow
Have there been brackets made yet so these will fit in the 2016?
Old 08-08-2016, 09:05 PM   #3
Richard0nee

Drives: 2016 SS M6, NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleL View Post
Have there been brackets made yet so these will fit in the 2016?
Unfortunately no. I called Recaro, Sparco, Wedge, Planted and NO vendor has brackets for the 16's

Rad Industries in SoCal can make a custom bracket but I was quoted $400-$500 per side. FML..

My initial goal was to upgrade the seats to Recaro/Sparco so that's why didn't pursue the 2SS. Hopefully by the end of the year, somebody will make brackets for our cars. Bracket + Slider is roughly $400-$500 total for passenger and driver.

Crossing my fingers 6LE Designs can come up with the brackets for the 6th Gen!!
Richard0nee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 01:16 AM   #4
6LE Designs

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard0nee View Post
Unfortunately no. I called Recaro, Sparco, Wedge, Planted and NO vendor has brackets for the 16's

Rad Industries in SoCal can make a custom bracket but I was quoted $400-$500 per side. FML..

My initial goal was to upgrade the seats to Recaro/Sparco so that's why didn't pursue the 2SS. Hopefully by the end of the year, somebody will make brackets for our cars. Bracket + Slider is roughly $400-$500 total for passenger and driver.

Crossing my fingers 6LE Designs can come up with the brackets for the 6th Gen!!
Ugghhh... it's killing me. Making the bracket is so easy but I'm out of country till Sept 1st, Gil is swamped being the only one running the show with our day to day stuff and our fabricator has been slacking on paid orders so getting him to prototype right now is impossible :(

We will make them. Worst case scenario by October 1st before we pack for SEMA we'll get them made.

Can someone let me know the general seat bottom dimensions (holes to holes would be best if at all possible) of seats you'd want to use?

We can easily make them for our own seats but I was going to tried to add adjust ability so they could be used with others.

The real big issue is still figuring out how to trick the wiring harness (airbag, etc...)...
6LE Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 01:39 AM   #5
Richard0nee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6LE Designs View Post
Ugghhh... it's killing me. Making the bracket is so easy but I'm out of country till Sept 1st, Gil is swamped being the only one running the show with our day to day stuff and our fabricator has been slacking on paid orders so getting him to prototype right now is impossible :(

We will make them. Worst case scenario by October 1st before we pack for SEMA we'll get them made.

Can someone let me know the general seat bottom dimensions (holes to holes would be best if at all possible) of seats you'd want to use?

We can easily make them for our own seats but I was going to tried to add adjust ability so they could be used with others.

The real big issue is still figuring out how to trick the wiring harness (airbag, etc...)...
No worries man, as long as you come back! I'm interested in the sparco chrono's (perhaps find a red on from ebay?) and I'll try to get the dimensions for you for them.

Yeah the biggest hurdle is the airbag light, etc. I know Recaros makes the plug to trick the resistor but I'm not sure if it's plug and play. Called Recaro and they don't have an answer as of yet.

Crossing my fingers you guys can figure out (I'm trying to research myself) the resistor and eventually make the brackets.!

Last edited by Richard0nee; 08-14-2016 at 02:11 AM.
Old 08-14-2016, 01:44 AM   #6
KyleL

Drives: Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6LE Designs View Post

Shoot me a message whenever the brackets are built and it becomes a direct bolt in
Old 08-14-2016, 02:08 AM   #7
Richard0nee

Here is universal slider for Sparco and Momo's. It will have the dimensions of the holes and I know for a fact all of Sparco seats will have the exact same holes.