Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 07-11-2020, 10:23 AM   #1
WolfBlues

Drives: 2020 Riverside Blue Camaro LT1
Satin Black or Carbon Flash Blade Spoiler, or Body Color?

Hey guys and gals.

I have a 2020 Camaro LT1, Riverside Blue, on order, well, actually, it is shipped already, on its way to my dealership. I ordered it with the Carbon Flash wheels, but also ordered the blade spoiler in Satin Black.

But I'm having second thoughts on my choice of going Satin Black with the spoiler. Just wondering what you guys think, and if anyone has any pictures of a Camaro with the Carbon Flash wheels but the Satin Black blade spoiler. All I've seen so far are 1LE Camaros that have the Satin Black blade spoiler. Think it will be a little weird, or should I ask to swap the Satin Black for a Carbon Flash blade spoiler? Or ditch the idea of a black spoiler, and go with body color?

See sig for the general idea of what my car will look like. It's hard to tell how much different it will actually look using Chevy's build and price. When switching between the Carbon Flash spoiler and the Satin Black, it's difficult to really get an idea of the difference and how it would really look. Or just forget the black and go body color? So just wondering what you guys think? Thanks!
Old 07-11-2020, 10:51 AM   #2
Dark Phoenix

Drives: 2022 Camaro 1SS Redline
Carbon Flash, if you are getting the black wheels they will match perfectly.