Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Phastek Performance

Old 03-10-2019, 10:00 AM   #1
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Phastek / BMR

So ordered lower trailing, upper trailing and upper control arms Feb 23rd. No note or advisement that it would be delayed. Reached out to Phastek middle of last week was told everything will ship friday sorry for the delay from the manufacturer but still processing.

So what gives only posting here because they are more likely to respond and resolve on a larger platform i love the companies just not the lack of communication on the back end.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 12:58 AM   #2
JasonChevySS

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
I have no personal experience with Phastek. BMR has great stuff but it took almost 2 months for me to get a Strut tower brace from them. Sitting back waiting to see if another company like UMI starts making stuff for the sixth gens. Maybe having some competition would speed things up.
JasonChevySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 04:06 PM   #3
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Well went from shipping by end of last week to shipping wednesday. It's not like I'm in a rush race season isn't quite here yet but not the service I've come to expect from these two vendors.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Old 03-13-2019, 08:02 AM   #4
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
So ordered lower trailing, upper trailing and upper control arms Feb 23rd. No note or advisement that it would be delayed. Reached out to Phastek middle of last week was told everything will ship friday sorry for the delay from the manufacturer but still processing.

So what gives only posting here because they are more likely to respond and resolve on a larger platform i love the companies just not the lack of communication on the back end.
I shot ya a PM to get you order info and look into this for you.

I do apologize for the delay, I know BMR has been a bit behind lately but we are working on getting their stuff updated so we can have accurate shipping times. This is still no excuse for the time it has taken to get your order shipped, but I will gladly look into this and find out what we can do.

Thank you,
Ricardo
Sales@Phastek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 11:50 AM   #5
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@Phastek View Post
I shot ya a PM to get you order info and look into this for you.

I do apologize for the delay, I know BMR has been a bit behind lately but we are working on getting their stuff updated so we can have accurate shipping times. This is still no excuse for the time it has taken to get your order shipped, but I will gladly look into this and find out what we can do.

Thank you,
Ricardo
This is the busiest time of the year when everybody is getting Tax Refunds & buying parts for Racing Season!

not as an excuse, but are expanding ( new 140,000sf Building & bought a laser cutting company) and working out of 3 buildings. Logistics are a struggle but in the end, it will be good for everybody!

Good Thing is we make Great Parts at a Great Price, so you will be pleased when you receive them!
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 05:15 PM   #6
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Looks like the shipping label was atleast generated today.

Old 04-26-2019, 02:53 PM   #7
Wildhammer

Drives: 2017 1SS
We've also have been having problems with BMR when it comes to getting accurate shipping times and inventory. I've been told multiple times that they would have something in stock or that it would ship out sooner but have always ended up later. I think from a vendor stand point it's hard to keep customers up-to-date with answers when we are told one thing and have it end up being something else.

Example, 17 strut braces in stock confirmed from BMR associate via phone, 3 weeks later, has yet to ship, customer cancelled due to misinformation from the get-go.
We really like offering BMR and have sold plenty of their stuff in the past but I've already dropped it once, I hope with the new facility that has been in the works for some time, will smooth out and we can get some great products in customers hands.
Wildhammer is offline   Reply With Quote