Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 04-13-2015, 09:19 AM   #71
jrohan07

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS Supercharged SLP
Before you flame me, Saturday my dealer told me select dealerships will get a private link to view the 2016 Camaro on MAY 15, 2015.

Here is is the official schedule from the**************:

Do you think we may see some leaked pics and stats Friday night?
Attached Images

jrohan07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 03:10 PM   #72
SuperSound

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
Can we get some updates to this thread Mods? I'd be happy to help. Lots of new people coming to the site now so would help if we could point them to this thread for something useful.

"Voices in your head are not considered insider information."

3800 Status - 6/16/16 (Built!)
6000 status - 6/29/16 (Delivered!)
SuperSound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 03:24 PM   #73
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Are those times Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific, Alaskan, Hawaiian, or another time zone?
Old 04-20-2015, 03:56 PM   #74
alcal1084

Drives: 2012 45TH AE SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Are those times Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific, Alaskan, Hawaiian, or another time zone?
I would imagine the times are local for the city in wich the event is held... So eastern time
alcal1084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 06:06 PM   #75
suplex

Drives: 2011 Coupe, 1LT, A6, No RS Package.
Here are some things I would like to see changed, none of them major changes, but little this and that's I would like to see (and some stuff I hope they keep)

1. Paddle Shifters. Keep them, but make it like my Parents Cadillac SRX (where you move the shifter right and left to shift instead of buttons behind the steering wheel).
  2. Button to disable Traction Control and Stabilitrac. Keep it for sure, but maybe make it selectable where you can choose if the button turns them On...or Off. Some might want to start the car and have them disengaged, and then the button turns them on. Make it up to the driver.
  3. Indexing Windows (that open a little when you open the door and close up again when you close the door). If it can be done, get rid of them. I've only had a problem with mine when it's freezing out, but still, if it can be done...get rid of them.
  4. Mirrors on the side of the car. If it can be done in a very stylish way, make them the kind that can fold in.
  5. Trunk. Make the opening to the trunk bigger. It looks like it could be so big (on the 5th Gens) and then when you open it, there is this little tiny opening to the rather roomy trunk (considering what kind of car it is).
  6. Door Handles On The Inside. I have always felt that there isn't really a solid piece of the door handle to grab to shut the door when you're in it. I had a 4th Gen Camaro too and that car had a really hefty door handle you could wrap your whole hand around and close the door with.
  7. I'm sure everybody would love T-Tops.
Having said all of this, and being that as of today (04/23/2015) there is less than a month until the reveal, these obviously aren't things they can still do to the Camaro, just some hopes of mine.

I also have a slight feeling that any or all of the sneak peek pictures we've seen of the 6th Gen's have just been speculation and I really don't think we've seen "IT" yet.
Old 04-23-2015, 06:55 PM   #76
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
Leave the paddle shifters on the steering wheel so you don't have to take your hands off the wheel to shift.
My 08 Malibu had the paddle on the steering wheel, but on my 15 Malibu, they're a rocker switch on the shifter itself.
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 03:04 PM   #77
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSound View Post
Can we get some updates to this thread Mods? I'd be happy to help. Lots of new people coming to the site now so would help if we could point them to this thread for something useful.
Sorry fellas we've been busy with some other things. If somebody wants to pitch in and draft up something I can add to the main post. I'm sure The Blur won't mind. I'll be sure to credit you in the additional information.
Old 04-27-2015, 04:57 PM   #78
SuperSound

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
Sorry fellas we've been busy with some other things. If somebody wants to pitch in and draft up something I can add to the main post. I'm sure The Blur won't mind. I'll be sure to credit you in the additional information.
Understand completely. I'll try to work up something based on the teaser info already released and post here.

"Voices in your head are not considered insider information."

3800 Status - 6/16/16 (Built!)
6000 status - 6/29/16 (Delivered!)
SuperSound is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2016 camaro, 2016 camaro forum, 2016 camaro forums, 2016 chevrolet camaro, 2016 chevy camaro, 2017 camaro, 2017 chevy camaro, 6 gen camaro, 6th gen camaro, 6th gen camaro forum, 6th gen camaro forums, 6th gen camaro info, 6th gen camaro news, 6th gen camaro rumors, 6th gen chevrolet camaro, 6th gen chevy camaro, 6th gen chevy camaro forum, 6th generation camaro, 6th generation camaro info, 6th generation camaro news, 6th generation camaro rumors, 6th generation chevy camaro, camaro 6th gen, camaro 6th generation