Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 03-25-2016, 02:54 PM   #15
Cornflakes'Camaro
Counting down the days...

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
OP, are you saying that replacing your car battery helped the keyless entry work better?
Tick Performance Custom Cam w/ support mods/BBK LT Headers w/ midpipes/Straight Exhaust/Airaid Cold Air Intake/ZL1 Driveshaft/ZL1 Differential/Hendrix Engineering Offset Bushings/ZL1 Axles/BMR Rear Subframe Bushings/BMR Toe Rods/Carlyle Racing 15" Conversion/Jannetty Winsheild Bottle Scoop/Forgestar 15x10 Beadlocks wrapped in Mickey Thompson Radial Pros
Cornflakes'Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 09:22 PM   #16
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
I went ahead & got Ruby a new battery today. It was doing fine but just did not feel like pushing my luck any longer. I had a coupon for a discount on a silver professional AC Delco battery & installation at the local dealership so I just went for it. I ended up getting a Gold Battery for the price on the coupon for the silver one. Win, win! Now off to do some drag racing tomorrow. Wooo Hooo!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2016, 11:31 AM   #17
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnumForceGB View Post
Did the same on mine yesterday, had the original battery for 6 years but the voltage was under 12 in the mornings. Went ahead and replaced it before I got left stranded on the side of the road again.
I did the same thing back in December of 2015. Mine was 68 months old. I did not want to push that battery thru the winter, and have any issues of getting stranded either. This is what I bought. I took my old one it to have checked out. Turns out it was still good for CCA. I put it in the basement for a back-up just in case down the road use. A friend of mine pulled his Camaro out of storage last week. Battery was DEAD. I gave him my old one to get by for a while.
Attached Images

Old 04-02-2016, 09:56 AM   #18
djrasras

Drives: 2010 2LT Bumblebee
Hey W4rMach1ne,
I tried to PM you to tell you that the IPF Kit is still available, but your inbox is full. Figured I'd tell you here lol
AirLift Air Suspension, Stainless Works Long Tube Headers + Hi-Flo Cats, Resonated X-Pipe, MRT V2 Mufflers, VMAX Ice-olator and Ported Throttle Body, Barton Short Throw Shifter, CAI Intake + Air Scoop
djrasras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 12:52 PM   #19
yzark99
I run 2 catch cans...

Drives: 2012 1LT SIM Auto
I got the same AC Delco shown above. It was on sale, and with discounts from credit card bonus points, I got it for $80. Score!
yzark99 is offline   Reply With Quote