Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 03-21-2014, 07:10 PM   #29
raw_shark

Drives: Black '13 SS 1LE
I went with Airaid after installing one on my sister's FR-S and being impressed with the quality. I ended up putting down over 440RWHP on my 1LE with just bolt ons, so at the very least it's a solid choice and you leave nothing on the table.

That being said, when I go with heads and cam I will switch to New Era, unless Vararam finally releases their intake for newer models.
raw_shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 12:18 PM   #30
1KillerSS
Too much is never enough!

Drives: AGP TT SS [COTW] 4/20/15
Send a message via Skype™ to 1KillerSS
I have had K&N's CAI and other than super high air temps at idle/stoplight I think it's a decent system, however I know I can do better I have an airraid system coming in the mail next week I got it at a price I couldn't pass up and if I don't like it I can always sell it and buy what I always wanted an ADM with the race scoop and washer relocation kit.... Which IMO is hands down one of the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AGP TT kit, 54/57 Forged rotating assembly, Custom grind cam... Dual nozzle meth, ID850's, Livernois dual fuel pumps, ECS BAP, 25% UDP, 3 inch Magnaflow catback with X pipe, Mantic 9000 clutch, DSS 1000hp axles, DSS aluminum driveshaft, ZL1 rear end, solid subframe bushings, HE differential offset bushings, BMR Trailing arm, BMR toe rods, Lingenfelter LNC-2000,SJM Line Lock. 747 whp 714wtq

Build thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...55#post8107855
1KillerSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 12:39 PM   #31
Mwalterhouse

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS LS3
Many to choose from, differing performance data, in the end it is personal choice. My choice was CAI. My second choice would have been Vararam. Chase at APEX will guide you in the direction for the end result you want to achieve.
Mwalterhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 12:55 PM   #32
GoldCartridgeGamer

Drives: 2014 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew
ADM race intake hands down

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
GoldCartridgeGamer is offline   Reply With Quote