Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Transmission / Driveline

Old 11-27-2020, 11:51 AM   #1
DSMer1

Drives: 14 and 15 SS's
FS: 9" Driveshaft Shop Rear End setup and total rear suspension solution

I am selling my complete bolt-in rear end and suspension solution for Chevy SS, Pontiac G8 or 5th Gen Camaro. This is a Driveshafts Shop 9” differential conversion with their best axles. It also includes every item BMR sells for these cars. You get the higher end adjustable Toe rods and trailing arms, the stronger BMR lower control arms, strange double adjustable rear coil overs with the upper mounting plates, Camaro rear Drag sway bar, BMR caster adjustment bolts, Detroit speed solid aluminum subframe bushings, extended ARP wheel studs and more. I might have missed a few things that are in there.

This is setup with a 3.50:1 rear gear ratio but I am including a 3.25:1 ring and pinion also. The driveshaft is sized for a 4L80e in a SS or G8. I also changed the steel upper control arms to aluminum upper control arms from the 2014+ SS to save some weight. This is all installed in a 5th gen Camaro cradle. This is a direct bolt in for a Chevy SS, Pontiac G8 or 5th Gen Camaro. This setup will allow you to directly bolt on a 15” wheel setup. You will need to run smaller brakes. I ran Aerospace Components rear brakes with it that I am selling separately. I included some pictures of the setup installed with some 15" wheels

Since it all installed in a cradle already it makes the install in your car very fast and easy.

This is the price of the major components listed if you are buying new. This obviously doesn't include the cradle that I am including with this setup or anything that I forgot.

$8740 9-Inch Direct Bolt-in Rear Conversion Kit -w/Axles, Hubs and Driveshaft 3rd Member

735 BMR S5003 - Strange Coilover Shock Kit, Double Adjustable, Pair

210 BMR TCA033 - Trailing Arms, Rear, Single Adjustable, Rod Ends

330 BMR MTCA030 - Lower Control Arms, Rear, Chrome-moly, Non-Adjustable, Delrin

170 BMR CCK004 - Coilover Conversion Kit, Upper Mount, Rear

90 BMR FC002 - Camber Bolts, Rear, 1 Degree Offset

400 BMR XSB004 - Xtreme Anti-roll Kit, Rear, Hollow 1.375"

140 BMR BK021 - Rear Suspension Bushing Kit (BK006, BK017)

300 BMR TR004 - Toe Rods, Rear, Adjustable, Rod Ends

500 Detroit Speed Solid Aluminum Cradle Subframe Bushings

100 ARP 3” Wheel Studs

Total $11,715 New

The condition is very good. This worked really well for me, I am just moving to the next level with my car.

$7400 OBO! If you are interested, Message me. I am motivated!
Attached Images

Old 11-27-2020, 03:12 PM   #2
DSMer1

Drives: 14 and 15 SS's
Sold! Thanks for the space!